UPDATE: Tea Party (Fiscal Conservative Activism) Is Officially Dead.

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Given the complete Republican control of federal government... and the result is a massive, budget-busting spending bill... I mean, is this the fat lady moment for the tea party?

Here's the most important take away, though: None of this had any bearing at all on Trump's approval
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Rank and file Republicans just don't care.

Ann Coulter Seems to think so:

DZAHUDXU8AAz56w.png

Certainly seems like it is you go by Breitbart comments (by the way, Breitbart has remained pretty solidly with TRUMP through everything, even the Bannon firing-- this is by far the most criticism he's gotten):

Joseph Arthur Tweedie ✓ᴾʳᵒ ²ᴬ3 hours ago
Give Trump Hell email him I am disgusted
tell him he will lose big time Novemeber
Your supporters will not come out to vote
Tell him his has been made a fool by Ryan and the dems
https://www.whitehouse.gov/...

Enough Already
Joseph3 hours ago
Also contact his campaign and tell them to shut it down before they waste any more money.

ricocat1 Enough Already3 hours ago
Let Trump waste money but MAGA is finished, President Trump has officially become a RINO Demlican. I will support any Conservative against Trump in 2020.

Independent yet still deplorab
ricocat13 hours ago
Oh, but he pinky promised not to do it again! That just has to count for something, right?

The man is a efking moron to the core.... I hope whatever he had to trade for this monstrosity was worth it to him. How sickening is it that a man who had the opportunity to become the greatest president in at least a generation just efked it all up for LITERALLY NOTHING.

Enough Already
Independent yet still deplorab3 hours ago
Exactly and used military funding as an excuse. When we already spend twice as much as the next 7 countries combined and haven't really won a war since WWII.

Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger NotYou3 hours ago
I was really hoping that Trump would turn out to be something more than the New York liberal I always thought he was. I was wrong. Trump just destroyed any chance of "MAGA," impeach away - we don't need three years of lame-duck destruction.

Steelman Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger3 hours ago
The way I see it.........if you're spending billions and billions to upgrade your military, then it must be for a reason.

Unless you plan on using it to full capacity, why bother with all the upgrades and super-expensive improvements ??

Uh-OH !! Along comes John Bolton.......... !!

When you start seeing stuff like this circulating on "conservative" sites:

DY_ZbKVVoAA1QYM.jpg

Last edited:
Not until we throw all of it's supporters and politicians into a fucking river.

Tea party has been dead for quite some time now...ever since coffee became #1 drink.

Given the complete Republican control of federal government... and the result is a massive, budget-busting spending bill... I mean, is this the fat lady moment for the tea party?

Ann Coulter Seems to think so:

DZAHUDXU8AAz56w.png

Certainly seems like it is you go by Breitbart comments (by the way, Breitbart has remained pretty solidly with TRUMP through everything, even the Bannon firing-- this is by far the most criticism he's gotten):

Joseph Arthur Tweedie ✓ᴾʳᵒ ²ᴬ3 hours ago
Give Trump Hell email him I am disgusted
tell him he will lose big time Novemeber
Your supporters will not come out to vote
Tell him his has been made a fool by Ryan and the dems
https://www.whitehouse.gov/...

Enough Already
Joseph3 hours ago
Also contact his campaign and tell them to shut it down before they waste any more money.

ricocat1 Enough Already3 hours ago
Let Trump waste money but MAGA is finished, President Trump has officially become a RINO Demlican. I will support any Conservative against Trump in 2020.

Independent yet still deplorab
ricocat13 hours ago
Oh, but he pinky promised not to do it again! That just has to count for something, right?

The man is a efking moron to the core.... I hope whatever he had to trade for this monstrosity was worth it to him. How sickening is it that a man who had the opportunity to become the greatest president in at least a generation just efked it all up for LITERALLY NOTHING.

Enough Already
Independent yet still deplorab3 hours ago
Exactly and used military funding as an excuse. When we already spend twice as much as the next 7 countries combined and haven't really won a war since WWII.

Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger NotYou3 hours ago
I was really hoping that Trump would turn out to be something more than the New York liberal I always thought he was. I was wrong. Trump just destroyed any chance of "MAGA," impeach away - we don't need three years of lame-duck destruction.

Steelman Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger3 hours ago
The way I see it.........if you're spending billions and billions to upgrade your military, then it must be for a reason.

Unless you plan on using it to full capacity, why bother with all the upgrades and super-expensive improvements ??

Uh-OH !! Along comes John Bolton.......... !!

When you start seeing stuff like this circulating on "conservative" sites:

DY_ZbKVVoAA1QYM.jpg

LOL!! Fing awesome!

Trump has lost Breitbart, the morons here haven't got the message yet?

Just took a quick look at Breitbart, the butthurt betas are very angry, they feel conned, geez who could have predicted such a thing?

I mean, if by "dead" you mean "became subsumed into the GOP", then, sure. They're "dead".

Trump has lost Breitbart, the morons here haven't got the message yet?

Breitbart is plummeting in views because FOX News and other known political pundits outlets assumed those positions once Trump came into office.

Just took a quick look at Breitbart, the butthurt betas are very angry, they feel conned, geez who could have predicted such a thing?

That's the weird thing. It sounds like some people are genuinely disappointed, while it was incredibly predictable. Not predictable in the "Trump screws everyone he works with" way; but more in the way of "he's just doing what any Republican president would do" way.

The tea party will be back screaming the same message as soon as a liberal is president. They will be screaming about how the democrats are out of control with their spending. Can't wait to hear about how they are going to get back to the roots of the party and yet still elect the same people.

And a million voices cried out in frustration saying, "I told you so."

The Tea Party was being co-opted from the moment of its inception. The Trump movement was different than the Tea Party, though there was overlap. During the campaign, Trump promoted ideas like infrastructure spending and trade protectionism. The Tea Party was about "taxed enough already" the Trump movement was about "America First".

What were the original goal of the tea party.
Seemed like a smart movement , but in nyc the parks turned into dirty, people pissing everywhere tent cities

All you gotta do is avoid world war.3, the next ice age, and a huge worldwide recession, and the right will eat itself...... Simple really

Back