UPDATE: Tea Party (Fiscal Conservative Activism) Is Officially Dead.

So they got half right
It's not half right since one term cancels the other.

Even if they called him a "Marxist" only or a "Muslim" only, it still would be inaccurate. There's nothing Marxist about a guy who bailed out big banks and insurance agencies with Tax payer moneys.
And he has never been Muslim; there is no proof .

I would say so. From a combination of the various corrosive forces of American politics. That's too bad because the problems they were concerned about haven't gone away just because Obama is gone and the GOP is currently dominant.

The original Tea Party came from Ron Paul suppoerts after they did a Money bomb on the anniversary of the Boston Tea party. It actually had lots a young people staring too get involved with politics. It was a Libertarian-Republican movement.
It was against the Iraq War.
Cutting military spending.
Against Patriot act.

Then the Koch brothers took over, and it became about birth certificates and black Hitler.

Right, but the Ron Paul Tea Party got hijacked by the Republican party apparatus and partisan Conservatives.

People act shocked when others say “republicans are racist”

teapartysign1sm.jpg
Republicans aren't all racists but White racists gravitate towards the GOP, ever since the GOP courted White racists with the infamous Southern Strategy. Trump further proves the strong racial resentment flowing through the GOP.

Curry defense arrived, lol really ...

I went into a best by the other day , probably not been there is 5 years, all different employees . And the place stunk.

Best By, lol... you were a card carrying member of the “Tee Party,” weren’t you... haha... way to really challenge the stereotype.

Re: Ethnic food
1. The best thing about Indian food is that it is delicious.
2. The second best thing about Indian food (all ethnic food really) is that ethnic restaurants tend to keep away the Tea Party types.

They were never really a thing imo.
Well the 2010 midterms sure disagree with you.

Given the complete Republican control of federal government... and the result is a massive, budget-busting spending bill... I mean, is this the fat lady moment for the tea party?

Ann Coulter Seems to think so:

DZAHUDXU8AAz56w.png

Certainly seems like it is you go by Breitbart comments (by the way, Breitbart has remained pretty solidly with TRUMP through everything, even the Bannon firing-- this is by far the most criticism he's gotten):

Joseph Arthur Tweedie ✓ᴾʳᵒ ²ᴬ3 hours ago
Give Trump Hell email him I am disgusted
tell him he will lose big time Novemeber
Your supporters will not come out to vote
Tell him his has been made a fool by Ryan and the dems
https://www.whitehouse.gov/...

Enough Already
Joseph3 hours ago
Also contact his campaign and tell them to shut it down before they waste any more money.

ricocat1 Enough Already3 hours ago
Let Trump waste money but MAGA is finished, President Trump has officially become a RINO Demlican. I will support any Conservative against Trump in 2020.

Independent yet still deplorab
ricocat13 hours ago
Oh, but he pinky promised not to do it again! That just has to count for something, right?

The man is a efking moron to the core.... I hope whatever he had to trade for this monstrosity was worth it to him. How sickening is it that a man who had the opportunity to become the greatest president in at least a generation just efked it all up for LITERALLY NOTHING.

Enough Already
Independent yet still deplorab3 hours ago
Exactly and used military funding as an excuse. When we already spend twice as much as the next 7 countries combined and haven't really won a war since WWII.

Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger NotYou3 hours ago
I was really hoping that Trump would turn out to be something more than the New York liberal I always thought he was. I was wrong. Trump just destroyed any chance of "MAGA," impeach away - we don't need three years of lame-duck destruction.

Steelman Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger3 hours ago
The way I see it.........if you're spending billions and billions to upgrade your military, then it must be for a reason.

Unless you plan on using it to full capacity, why bother with all the upgrades and super-expensive improvements ??

Uh-OH !! Along comes John Bolton.......... !!

When you start seeing stuff like this circulating on "conservative" sites:

DY_ZbKVVoAA1QYM.jpg

I heard Hannity making excuses for Trump on his radio show - "needed to upgrade the military", blah, blah; "clearly said he wouldn't sign another bill like that", blah, blah, blah.

His callers reaction is to blame republicans and threaten to primary them. "we need representative that will stand with Trump and support his vision"

Many of us said tea party was bunch of racist people who couldnt stand obama and we turned out to be right. Where are they now?

Many of us said tea party was bunch of racist people who couldnt stand obama and we turned out to be right. Where are they now?

Based on the reception that this recent bill has gotten, it seems that "Tea Party" ideals are alive and well.

Based on the reception that this recent bill has gotten, it seems that "Tea Party" ideals are alive and well.

Tea Partiers will be pissy for a few days tops and go back to debasing themselves for Trump. They pose as ideological conservatives but they're just brain dead culture warriors and Trump will always scratch that itch for them.

The neckbeards and mouth breathers on Breitbart are pissed... but no one is marching in the streets or burning effigies.

The fivethirtyeight aggregate of all polls has had Trump’s approval hovering right at 40% for basically two months.

My prediction: this spending bill will not affect his approval at all.

Republicans aren't all racists but White racists gravitate towards the GOP, ever since the GOP courted White racists with the infamous Southern Strategy. Trump further proves the strong racial resentment flowing through the GOP.

I never said they were all racist. Just the fact people act shocked when they say they are racists.

The fact is they are. A huge majority of them for that matter

Back