UPDATE: Tea Party (Fiscal Conservative Activism) Is Officially Dead.

Rush Limbaugh: Watching Trump sign spending bill was like seeing him 'go back up' the escalator

th
th

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-was-like-seeing-him-go-back-up-the-escalator

I would say so. From a combination of the various corrosive forces of American politics. That's too bad because the problems they were concerned about haven't gone away just because Obama is gone and the GOP is currently dominant.

The problem they were concerned about was Obama

I never said they were all racist. Just the fact people act shocked when they say they are racists.

The fact is they are. A huge majority of them for that matter
I know, I didn't mean to imply you said they all were. I just assumed you meant most of the racists identify with them, and owing to brevity you didn't feel the need to get into how not all of them are , as that is understood. I only said what I said, cause other people might misunderstand and think you were saying they were all racists.

I know, I didn't mean to imply you said they all were. I just assumed you meant most of the racists identify with them, and owing to brevity you didn't feel the need to get into how not all of them are , as that is understood. I only said what I said, cause other people might misunderstand and think you were saying they were all racists.

It's the idea of "birds of a feather flock together"

Not all of course but a large portion all think the same about minorities.

Yeah, LOL still not Donny's fault no matter what happens:
"I'm telling you right now , the democrats AND republicans had to work together in order to crush his base so they can control him better. Looks like they succeeded.

Seasoned politicians.....all working together......to achieve a common goal."
The narrative is back to being everyone is against him so it's not his fault what happens.

Another gem:
"At least Benedict Arnold picked a side and stuck with it."

The neckbeards and mouth breathers on Breitbart are pissed... but no one is marching in the streets or burning effigies.

The fivethirtyeight aggregate of all polls has had Trump’s approval hovering right at 40% for basically two months.

My prediction: this spending bill will not affect his approval at all.
You never know:
"We tried that - they all lie. There is only one solution to getting rid of this swamp and saving our race and country. 1776"

"We need a nationalist party that will replace the weasels in the Republican Party with patriots that are not afraid of their own shadows and are willing to fight, with guns if necessary, to protect the Constitution and our country. Anything less is treason!"

Charming people over there.

Last edited:
Tea Party republicans are the reason why democrats can say that republicans are assholes and you pretty much have to agree. Lol

Tea Party republicans are the reason why democrats can say that republicans are assholes and you pretty much have to agree. Lol
To be fair, the corporatist Paul Ryan types are probably worse... or just as bad but for different reasons.

To be fair, the corporatist Paul Ryan types are probably worse... or just as bad but for different reasons.

The well-mannered types tend to be more dangerous, sure. But image is more important to voters.

Trump needs to do something to save the Tea Party. We need to protect these American jobs of tri-corner hat makers.

tea-party.jpg

There is a segment of Cro-Magnon right-wingers who say "Don't worry! He's playing 3D chess!". Those people should be drowned. Except you couldn't even lead them to a bath because they don't know what water is. They are so stupid.

Just another Ann Coulter quote after the bill.

<escalate99>

When Trump first won I was so distraught. I couldn't understand how this could have been allowed to happen. In hindsight, it was possibly the greatest outcome we could have ever hoped for. He has splintered the GOP in a way I never thought possible. His cult of personality has created a following of mindless fanatics that simply do not see reason. They will literally support him no matter what. The rest of the people in the party are barked at and told to fall in line. It's an utterly marvelous mess and I don't think the party will ever recover.

All the sane pundits said Trump will destroy the Republican party, perhaps they will be right, it is just taking way too long.

All the sane pundits said Trump will destroy the Republican party, perhaps they will be right, it is just taking way too long.
How so? If anything, Trump gradually morphing into a run-of-the-mill Republican president would only enbolden them.

I would agree that they steeped to new lows in order to get what they wanted out of him, but looking back, is it that much of a surprise?

Back