Did Trump's trade war broke Xi Jinping?

I saw the news report the US of A farmer association guy suggesting the farmers of US of A are getting fucked since China ain't buying USA soybeans and Russia and Brazil are selling theirs and taking away business from US of A farmers. This is even with USA giving discounts to offset the tariffs.

They can just buy land in other countries to secure their food supply. Been doing it for ages.

I saw the news report the US of A farmer association guy suggesting the farmers of US of A are getting fucked since China ain't buying USA soybeans and Russia and Brazil are selling theirs and taking away business from US of A farmers. This is even with USA giving discounts to offset the tariffs.

Ya, soybean farmers are one of the few ones getting fuck. I don't care about them honestly.

This is one thing Trump is actually good at: making hardball deals.

This article seems to illustrate that Jade Emperor Ji's nationalist approach seems to be failing.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Editor-s-Pi...n-the-palace-signal-brewing-battle-in-Beijing

Yes, I have been saying this. They are even forcing harsh language out of the state run media. Xi is trying to deescalate. Our media has no problem calling it a "trade war".

Trump loves taking on jobs like this. He loves taking on the meanest dog in the yard. He is winning. I don't care what people say about Trump with anything but he is winning this thing with China. It has been obvious to me for weeks. They have more to lose than we do. Plus many of our major companies are not allowed or barely allowed to do business there. Like Facebook and Google.

Ya, soybean farmers are one of the few ones getting fuck. I don't care about them honestly.

This is one thing Trump is actually good at: making hardball deals.
I would have guessed they were more like thoughtless, shortsighted, self-destructive deals that he can use to convince uneducated hillbillies to think he's winning so much. There's no way he'll make Xi say "uncle".

I would have guessed they were more like thoughtless, shortsighted, self-destructive deals that he can use to convince uneducated hillbillies to think he's winning so much. There's no way he'll make Xi say "uncle".

Oh no, not soybeans! America is not Soybeans. It is tech and other shit. Which are doing great.

What is being destroyed? What is short sighted?

He is already backing off. Trump keeps escalating and Xi keeps giving up ground. He's toned down the language and ordered the media to do the same. Why would he do that if he isnt shook? Money is flowing out of Chinese equities into American ones and their currency is getting pounded. They also have a banking system that is not prepared to deal with change. It is very rigid and almost like a gold standard. Our system is more nimble and adjusts easier. China is fucked here. SOrry.

Chinese government-controlled media outlets, which until recently described U.S. President Donald Trump's actions as "a terror attack on the free trade system," now use much milder language and refrain from directly attacking or provoking Trump.

Last edited:
Yes, I have been saying this. They are even forcing harsh language out of the state run media. Xi is trying to deescalate. Our media has no problem calling it a "trade war".

Trump loves taking on jobs like this. He loves taking on the meanest dog in the yard. He is winning. I don't care what people say about Trump with anything but he is winning this thing with China. It has been obvious to me for weeks. They have more to lose than we do. Plus many of our major companies are not allowed or barely allowed to do business there. Like Facebook and Google.
The pussy just backed out from taking on the meanest dog in the yard...Putin.

He literally said that he didn't see how Russia messed with the election and said he believed putin.....A day later he said he mean't wouldn't instead of would and that he believed our intelligence agencies.

The pussy was so scurred to piss of Putin face to face.....that he chose to side with him.

As for this issue, he might be "beating" China now but don't make it seem as he is stunning and brave, as he ain't scurred of nobody...He is totally scurred of putin like the pussy he is.

The pussy just backed out from taking on the meanest dog in the yard...Putin.

He literally said that he didn't see how Russia messed with the election and said he believed putin.....A day later he said he mean't wouldn't instead of would and that he believed our intelligence agencies.

The pussy was so scurred to piss of Putin face to face.....that he chose to side with him.

As for this issue, he might be "beating" China now but don't make it seem as he is stunning and brave, as he ain't scurred of nobody...He is totally scurred of putin like the pussy he is.

Why would he go against a strong ally that put him in power? Sorry that Putin scares you so much. Talk about it in another thread. It is a stale issue. This is about the US winning a trade war.

Why would he go against a strong ally that put him in power? Sorry that Putin scares you so much. Talk about it in another thread. It is a stale issue. This is about the US winning a trade war.
You said he takes on the meanest dog on the yard...I simply provided undeniable proof that a couple of days ago, the pussy literally backed out from taking on the meanest dog on the yard...Putin.

If you didn't say such a bullshit outlandish statement, I wouldn't have brought this up....But you did....and so here we are, talking about how big of a pussy trump is.

Putin doesn't scare me but he clearly terrifies trump....the man just said yes to everything putin said then did damage control after wards...The man is a pussy.

You said he takes on the meanest dog on the yard...I simply provided undeniable proof that a couple of days ago, the pussy literally backed out from taking on the meanest dog on the yard...Putin.

If you didn't say such a bullshit outlandish statement, I wouldn't have brought this up....But you did....and so here we are, talking about how big of a pussy trump is.

Putin doesn't scare me but he clearly terrifies trump....the man just said yes to everything putin said then did damage control after wards...The man is a pussy.

Why would he take him on? It is liberal pussies like you who want to take him on. I don't want to take on Putin either. I like the guy. I like Zuckerberg too. Who is richer than ever now. nevermind. off topic. this is about the US winning a trade war and China tucking tail.

Why would he take him on? nevermind. off topic. this is about the US winning a trade war and China tucking tail.
He could of simply said... "I believe our intelligences agencies on Russia, we gotta figure this out"....Something very simple...but the pussy was scurred...Why? So he can actually be on America's side and so republicans wouldn't feel ashame of him as well.

Alright I understand that but next time don't say he takes on the meanest dog on the yard...when he clearly doesn't in many cases like in the Putin case.

Trump derangement syndrome in full swing here.

Of course Trump is winning. China's modern system cannot survive without the US propping it up. Been saying this for months.

In the US farmers have the highest suicide rate compared to other professions.

Trump derangement syndrome in full swing here.

Of course Trump is winning. China's modern system cannot survive without the US propping it up. Been saying this for months.

China modern system can survive without the US, China's authoritarian state capitalism on the other hand...

I think its more chance than anything else, because he is being super-retarded with his dealings with everyone else.

Sabotaging his own economic region and picking fights with the EU (to please daddy Putin).

EDIT

And ultimately, he could had achieved his goals better if he had not tanked the TPP in the first place.

The article is grasping at straws. Nothing it states is real definitive proof of Trump winning. The fact the Chinese designate "trade war" as sensitive term does not mean Trump is winning. The Premier trying to promote China to other countries like Germany does not mean Trump won anything. And then it goes on about the "north" and "south" sides of the party, and that one official is being "sidelined" . . . according to a source . . . LOL it can mean anything.

the only one being fucked is the US in these trade wars. short term benefits for indigenous productions. but all traders are suffering time.

Back