Did Twitter shadow ban Bare Knuckle FC?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It didn't trend at all last night. Not once; as opposed to their premiere which they trended all night. I'm also noticing from pundits, the growing opposition to this.

just in terms of message board interest, I thought this second show had way less interest than the first from what I saw.

I think its the combination of this being their 2nd show, so not as "new," and going against UFC.

I would've ordered it if it wasn't competing with a free ufc card

Saw they wanted $29.99 for that show. Incredible. Nah. If I want to watch freaky fights, I can watch Ganryujima via FITE for a fraction of the price - and I get to see people fall into a moat as well.

Dude these guys are morons. Bec Rawlings as your headliner? Yeah right I’d rather eat my own shit than pay $29.99 to watch dusty ass Bec Rawlings “fight” some dusty chick. Smh

Dude these guys are morons. Bec Rawlings as your headliner? Yeah right I’d rather eat my own shit than pay $29.99 to watch dusty ass Bec Rawlings “fight” some dusty chick. Smh
They should have put a proven draw like Charles Bennett in the main event.

I feel like I'm in a parallel universe that anybody gave a shit about this stuff in the first place.

I predict BKFC will die a quiet death following its third show in December, if there even is a third show. The arena in Biloxi appeared to be 2/3 empty and the fans who showed up seemed bored. I’d be surprised if ppv sales were any good because it was so under promoted. Interest seems low and I’m not sure you can change that when your star fighter is Bec Rawlins.

people definitely hitting the nail on the head with their points about Bec Rawlings.

The promoter was interviewed at the start of the show. He claimed they were going to do 80 shows in 2019. I think the buzz of the 1st show went to his head.

This show didn't have any big knock outs and too many decisions. Only a hardcore mma fan will watch this because the name value is too low with these fighters.

If they try and expand too fast and without money backers, they will be gone fast.

Lytle was the only fighter of interest on the card and he fought a bum

The promoter was interviewed at the start of the show. He claimed they were going to do 80 shows in 2019. I think the buzz of the 1st show went to his head.

This show didn't have any big knock outs and too many decisions. Only a hardcore mma fan will watch this because the name value is too low with these fighters.

If they try and expand too fast and without money backers, they will be gone fast.

Lol more than 1 a week? Are they insane? How about if you did 3 this year than do 4 next year.

just in terms of message board interest, I thought this second show had way less interest than the first from what I saw.

I was confused on where any bare knuckle posts should be. I skimmed each of the sections and didn't see anything. I asked a mod in Mayberry if bare knuckle will get their own sub forum in "ask a mod" thread, but he said it was too early.

I have interest in it, but I don't want to see MMA ffghters past their due date against one another. I'd be more up for traditional bare knuckle fighters against MMA guys.

Hopefully BKFC can figure things out and adjust.

One thing I was very upset about was that I ordered this card and was telling my friends about tony Lopez and then he isn’t even shown on the card, and I still to this moment don’t even know if he fought at all?

Pretty sad after he was coming off fight of the night in the inaugural event

People just didn't care about the second card

I think the gimmick nature of the first fight caught a lot of attention but once people realized it's just sloppy brawlers breaking their hands and cutting each other they realized they'd rather spend their money on high level boxing or MMA than shell out 30 bones for something headlined by Bec Rawlings

Back