Did you read the Sherdog forum rules when you joined?

yes and the first rule is that YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CL.....

I'm not an idiot, so of course I did.

That's like asking people if they read the disclaimer before installing software.

Fuck off

I read the part about agreeing to be complicit in the murder of the planet's collective intelligence and just clicked "I agree" immediately.

Post first, think later

Was how I always done it. No ban or yellow card, I must be doing something right.

skimmed? briefly perused?

When I joined the only rules were 'No Women and no Blacks'. Pretty sure the rules have changed since then because I post pictures of black dudes all the time

ef9f05494cd04d8e2a894de8bfdcd653--black-guys-black-men.jpg

<209Bitch>

Last edited:
I didn't even read the driver's manual when I took my driver's test.

I printed it out and hanged it on the wall next to my computer desk.
Its actually the rules template to many other web forums Ive created.

If everyne followed the rules, there would only be three posters on this site.<OKC16>

"Post pics of women who are mentioned in posts"

"Make pitbull and tipping threads"

"Make fun of manlets and poor people"

"Give ipads"
Also more birds and a ban on groundhogs experts posting

I'm not an idiot, so of course I did.
I'm an idiot with an explanation. I knew that my freedom of expression would be self-curtailed if I read the rules, so I decided to at first just write whatever I wanted to, keeping myself in check according to my own rules of what's proper and improper. But after I'd been yellow-carded, and after reading all the vulgarity and stupidity on here, I eventually became familiar with the rules if only to gauge better if I was being too extreme or not when I posted, reported and ignored.

Last edited:
I always figured because im a paid subscriber the rules don't apply to my account.

Back