Die Hard vs. Rambo: First Blood vs. Under Seige : Better action movie ?

Just watched Die Hard again last night - an easy vote winner for me.

I actually didnt like the first Rambo, liked Rambo 2 more, but Die Hard was just great, good movie just re watched it a couple of days ago. Had great anti-hero in Bruce, and great villain in Snape and great minor characters.

Under Siege??

It's a pretty good action flick but doesn't belong in the same category as Die Hard and First Blood.

Yeah, I agree with this lol. I don't mind watching a Prime Seagal break some wrists and shit, but no way does it even deserve to be on ANY list next to Die Hard or First Blood. Hell, Die Hard seems to be the GOAT action movie around here, and Terminator 2, of course.

Die Hard. Rambo is good but Die Hard is an all time great.

Yeah, I agree with this lol. I don't mind watching a Prime Seagal break some wrists and shit, but no way does it even deserve to be on ANY list next to Die Hard or First Blood. Hell, Die Hard seems to be the GOAT action movie around here, and Terminator 2, of course.

I still prefer predator

I still prefer predator

I can agree with that, Predator is a childhood favourite of mine. Hell, I watched 1 & 2 little over a week ago, great movies. Kinda sucks that AVP wasn't too good, especially the AVPR.. fucking terrible. The PredAlien just rolls on up and kills everybody and everything like a bad slasher film.

Die hard easily. I lost count in how many times I watched it. IMO probably the greatest action movie ever. At least in the top 3.

Die Hard by being the better movie.

I know it's splitting hairs, but I can't believe Rambo is losing out. Maybe I just connect w/ it more. I love First Blood though.

I know it's splitting hairs, but I can't believe Rambo is losing out. Maybe I just connect w/ it more. I love First Blood though.

I think Die Hard is widely considered the best action movie of all time, whereas a lot of people don't even consider First Blood an action movie.

I picked First Blood, but I'm not surprised it's getting killed here.

You can't knock someone for voting Under Seige. It had something that neither DH nor FB had. You know.

Looking at this as strictly the best action movie, I gotta go with Die Hard. First Blood is great, but I think the reason it is so good is not because of the action scenes.

this is actually a tough call. love die hard and first blood.

*die hard via coin-flip*

Under Siege is mad underrated. Plus, Erikah Eleyniak's boobs were primo.

That said, the First Blood Rambo is a classic and so is Die Hard. It's easier to hate on Sly so Die Hard will probably get more votes, but I'm going First Blood.

Under Siege is mad underrated. Plus, Erikah Eleyniak's boobs were primo.

That said, the First Blood Rambo is a classic and so is Die Hard. It's easier to hate on Sly so Die Hard will probably get more votes, but I'm going First Blood.

600full-erika-eleniak.jpg
was a major reason why Under Seige was an awesome movie

Die Hard is the best action movie that will ever be made.

Well that's fucking stupid. T2, the Matrix, Predator and a few others have a say in that discussion.

Well that's fucking stupid. T2, the Matrix, Predator and a few others have a say in that discussion.

uhh, it's like my opinion bro.

T2 is very good, Predator is very good, not crazy about the Matrix. I like Die Hard quite a bit more than all of them.

Back