Die Hard vs. Rambo: First Blood vs. Under Seige : Better action movie ?

A hell of a lot of people call Die hard the ultimate action film.

A hell of a lot of people don't call Die Hard the ultimate action film.

I also miss your contests.

uhh, it's like my opinion bro.

T2 is very good, Predator is very good, not crazy about the Matrix. I like Die Hard quite a bit more than all of them.

Well, your opinion is shit. That's my opinion.

Matrix was shit.

Jaded by shit sequels and time. Originally, it was fucking great. It still holds up well as a singular, stand alone film.

A hell of a lot of people don't call Die Hard the ultimate action film.

Yeah, they do. The first three critics polls I looked at had it listed as the number one of all time, and the fourth poll was called "Top Action Films of All Time (Not Counting Die Hard)".

I also miss your contests.

I posted a poll to see if I should run them again and got virtually no response.

I think T2 is superior to Die Hard.

I'll agree with this.

But I dig the original Die Hard as well -Hans Gruber is a great villain. T2 is superior to Die Hard in almost every aspect tho, great film.

I think most of the movies you named are better than Die Hard, but I'm not most people. Die Hard has a ridiculously huge following; it practically invented a sub genre.

Yeah, they do. The first three critics polls I looked at had it listed as the number one of all time, and the fourth poll was called "Top Action Films of All Time (Not Counting Die Hard)".

I posted a poll to see if I should run them again and got virtually no response.

Time for a Die Hard vs Terminator 2 poll please!

And sweet jesus no Under Siege option this time. :)

Well that's fucking stupid. T2, the Matrix, Predator and a few others have a say in that discussion.

tumblr_mctr69dcEs1r32l76o1_500.gif

How could die hard be the best action movie ever??

T2 and the Indiana Jones movies are all much better...

Do you consider Star Wars as an action movie, well than its not even close..

Die Hard is better than both the Indiana Jones and Star Wars franchises combined and rolled into one Lucas/Spielberg basket of overrated garbage.

tumblr_m7ng7i1OkA1r3skq2o1_500.gif

Rambo has a lot of great action in it, and it could be argued that it's the best film of the three. However it's not the best action film of the three. That title goes, hands down, to Die Hard. For overall action it stomps a mud hole in the other two and walks it dry.

I love Die Hard, and First Blood. I like Under Siege (yes I'm sick in the head). But my vote for this contest goes to Die Hard.

Die hard easily wins over Rambo. since I am not a Sensi Seagal fan I am wondering how he got on the list at all?

Raiders and Last Crusade blow Die Hard away... its not even close..

and Empire Strikes Back shits on all... so Die Hard isn't even in the ballpark..

Die Hard isn't even better than Predator.

lol not sure if serious there.

I cannot stand the pieces of shit that are Indiana Jones movies.

Raiders and Last Crusade blow Die Hard away... its not even close..

and Empire Strikes Back shits on all... so Die Hard isn't even in the ballpark..

Die Hard isn't even better than Predator.

Yeah, ok. Agree to disagree.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=87867101#post87867101

lol not sure if serious there.

I cannot stand the pieces of shit that are Indiana Jones movies.

lol at whoever puts Indiana Jones over the original Die Hard

i voted rambo but the series of die-hard i thought was better. maybe not the very recent ones.

Back