DIE HARD: YEAR ONE (Len Wiseman to Direct)

With a Vengeance did have some legitimately decent acting and some interesting plot twists. Jeremy Irons was wonderful and Bruce Willis still cared enough about John McClane that he didn't phone it in. It was the absurd, doesn't-take-itself-seriously finale that the series required.

Call me an asshole but I'd say that shit's better than the original

I love Vengeance. This shit makes me want to craft a master plan and watch it unfold.

I love Vengeance. This shit makes me want to craft a master plan and watch it unfold.

I legit forced a dude to wear a 'I hate n****rs' sign at gunpoint and walk around downtown. It was hilarious. Best stag night ever

The comic book miniseries by Dynamite! was spot on for the feel and psyche of the McClane character. I may just Read that again, instead.

With a Vengeance did have some legitimately decent acting and some interesting plot twists. Jeremy Irons was wonderful and Bruce Willis still cared enough about John McClane that he didn't phone it in. It was the absurd, doesn't-take-itself-seriously finale that the series required.

Vengeance wasn't terrible, just too convoluted for my taste.

Maybe they could make McClain a cybernetic race of alien. Sound good?

I think we all know who'd come out on top.

tumblr_mavkx5oLjw1rxrcq9.gif

yep exactly, those Micro machines on the stairs would finish off all enemies

Die Hard 3 with Irons was my favorite, a lot of you're idiots.

The last two were tremendously forgettable

Live Free or Die Hard wasn't a very good Die Hard movie (lol, PG-13?) but A Good Day to Die Hard wasn't even a good movie.

It's too bad Willis is apparently hard up for cash or maybe we'd be spared any further torment.

Though I kind of like that guy's one-page ad pitch.

This will totally negate the significance of the first DH movie. Prior to DH McClane was just a cop. Maybe he got into an occasional shootout with a suspect but nothing on a grand scale where he was involved in any major terrorist/hostage type of situtation.

Was anybody here able to figure out the water jug problem on their own?

I actually didn't find that one too difficult. The 7 wives, 7 sacks, 7 cats thing though got me.

Probably in the minority but I like Live Free or Die Hard.

Live Free or Die Hard wasn't a very good Die Hard movie

It's a shame, because Timothy Olyphant is usually fabulous. He tried so hard, but was given a turd sandwich to work with. Given the reliance on technology in that movie, there's no doubt that it will age the worst of the entire series.

Was anybody here able to figure out the water jug problem on their own?

It's an old elementary school problem, but if you've never seen if before, I can see it tripping you up.

Back