DIE HARD: YEAR ONE (Len Wiseman to Direct)

Die Hard 1-2 are stand alone films for me. 3 was ok and the rest just keep on making a joke of the franchise

Has any movie franchises tried to shit on their own legacies as much as the recent Die Hard and Terminator movies?

FOX only deserves the worst for hiring hacks like Wiseman to direct their Prestige Franchise

Bring back John McTiernan,dammit

That's actually a very easy one if you just listen hard enough. Although who's to say the man with seven wives wasn't also going to St. Ives and had just stopped on the side of the road for a breather? The water jug problem took me about a half hour to figure out though, so if I had been McClane, that fountain would have just blown.

Yeah it's not very clearly worded. It just says "I met a man with". So who knows if it's just him or he has everyone a long with him as well for the trip to St. Ives or if he's going at all. The answer could easily be 0, 1 or whatever the multiple of 7 would be.

How could the answer be 0?

He just says he met a man while he(the narrator) was going to St. Ives. It never specifically states that the man and his 7 wives, 7 sacks, 7 cats are on a journey to St. Ives as well, it's just assumed. It's tricky on a number of levels.

Bring back John McTiernan,dammit

Dude's blacklisted in Hollywood for his part in the Anthony Pellicano ordeal. Nobody will work with him anymore, which is a shame because he's a damn fine action director.

I don't like any of these damn ideas. I thought the Die Hardest pitch sounded the best, where McClain goes to Japan. I want that one.

i watched it but can't remember a single thing about it.

What? Terrible movier but it still had the hot daughter, the kung fu chick and Kevin Smith. All three are pretty fappable.

Dude's blacklisted in Hollywood for his part in the Anthony Pellicano ordeal. Nobody will work with him anymore, which is a shame because he's a damn fine action director.

Huh? Please explain.

What? Terrible movier but it still had the hot daughter, the kung fu chick and Kevin Smith. All three are pretty fappable.

Live Free or Die Hard was actually pretty enjoyable. At least the unrated version. Not as good as the first three, but it looks like a masterpiece compared to A Good Day to Die Hard.

Live Free or Die Hard was awesome. I'd say its better than with a Vengeance.

Though I don't like how ever since the third film they make each one a buddy movie.

I don't like any of these damn ideas. I thought the Die Hardest pitch sounded the best, where McClain goes to Japan. I want that one.

The plan is to have two storylines running at the same time (kind of like The Godfather Part II). You will have the Japan storyline you referenced with flashbacks to when John McClane was new on the force. The problem I see with this is who are you going to cast as young John McClane? Bruce Willis made that character, and I can't see anyone else playing him.

http://screenrant.com/die-hard-6-details-prequel-sequel/

Sound stupid

Dont care why him and his wife broke up lol

seriously wtf

The plan is to have two storylines running at the same time (kind of like The Godfather Part II). You will have the Japan storyline you referenced with flashbacks to when John McClane was new on the force. The problem I see with this is who are you going to cast as young John McClane? Bruce Willis made that character, and I can't see anyone else playing him.

http://screenrant.com/die-hard-6-details-prequel-sequel/

I'd rather they just de-aged Willis with CGI if they're going to do that. No way do I want to see the young version played by anyone else. But overall, I'd prefer they didn't do the prequel part at all. I don't really give a shit how he got on the force and became who he was. I just want to see the further adventures of John McClain. It makes a big adventure even cooler now that he's in his 60s.

Hopefully the next one will be a little more down to Earth with maybe 75% less CGI than was in the last piece of crap.

Btw, it's been so long now, you really think they're going forward with the sequel/prequel idea? It's been almost 2 years since that article you posted.

I'd rather they just de-aged Willis with CGI if they're going to do that. No way do I want to see the young version played by anyone else. But overall, I'd prefer they didn't do the prequel part at all. I don't really give a shit how he got on the force and became who he was. I just want to see the further adventures of John McClain. It makes a big adventure even cooler now that he's in his 60s.

Hopefully the next one will be a little more down to Earth with maybe 75% less CGI than was in the last piece of crap.

Btw, it's been so long now, you really think they're going forward with the sequel/prequel idea? It's been almost 2 years since that article you posted.
What about make up and CGI applied to Joseph Gordon Levitt?

<Y2JSmirk>

I think so. There were 6 years between Die Hard 4 and Die Hard 5, and 12 years between Die Hard 3 and Die Hard 4. Sooner or later they will make it happen. Hollywood is big on milking existing franchises these days.

Back