Dieting properly

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So i've been on a diet and many of you remember when i was drinking soda and eating unhealthy all the time, well that changed, and i started eating healthier. Everytime my mom or my sister went to the supermarket i would tell them to get a few things for me, which were some healthy things. But last friday i actually got really extremely sick i don't know if it was because i was rarely having a cheat day or because i was eating a lot i gained about 10 lbs in 1 week and got up to 150 lbs of muscle now i'm probably 145 lbs now, so can anyone tell me what the right way to diet is? I was trying to get my cardio up and gain some muscle, so i ate mostly carbs and ate a little less protein then carbs but enough to get some muscle. What i found worked for me that didn't make me sick but kept me healthy was eating one unhealthy snack a day, i don't know how but that helped is that a good way to diet?

So i've been on a diet and many of you remember when i was drinking soda and eating unhealthy all the time, well that changed, and i started eating healthier. Everytime my mom or my sister went to the supermarket i would tell them to get a few things for me, which were some healthy things. But last friday i actually got really extremely sick i don't know if it was because i was rarely having a cheat day or because i was eating a lot i gained about 10 lbs in 1 week and got up to 150 lbs of muscle now i'm probably 145 lbs now, so can anyone tell me what the right way to diet is? I was trying to get my cardio up and gain some muscle, so i ate mostly carbs and ate a little less protein then carbs but enough to get some muscle. What i found worked for me that didn't make me sick but kept me healthy was eating one unhealthy snack a day, i don't know how but that helped is that a good way to diet?

What do you mean by sick? What did you experience?
What did you eat before that sickness?
If it fits your macros, an unhealthy snack a day is not the end.

I ate a cornbread before i went to bed and basically i woke up moaning and then starting throwing up yellow shit.

It's the end I tell you....... beginning of the end.....

Back