Dillashaw / Mighty Mouse size difference

That's probably why MM is scared. He got the taste of a natural mid-upper-tier BW cutting down to his division and had some trouble with him.
DJ's weakness does seem to be fighting at a noteworthy size disadvantage. The discrepancy between him and Elliott was pretty big though

I really wish we’d see this fight, it’s one of the most exciting they could make right now. It would be so interesting to see DJ against another great fighter like TJ instead of rematching those who he’s fought at 125.

DJ's weakness does seem to be fighting at a noteworthy size disadvantage. The discrepancy between him and Elliott was pretty big though
That's, quite literally, everybody's weakness. Otherwise there would be no weight classes. He's a medium, at best, 125. A decent sized 135 is gonna be tough. And then people wonder why he doesn't wanna fight TJ.

That's, quite literally, everybody's weakness. Otherwise there would be no weight classes. He's a medium, at best, 125. A decent sized 135 is gonna be tough. And then people wonder why he doesn't wanna fight TJ.
Yeah kind of a stupid comment now that I think about it.

Still it'll be interesting to see who comes along to challenge DJ that's a natural 125'er. I would think Cejudo has the tools, but then their first bout exists which throws me off.

That's probably why MM is scared. He got the taste of a natural mid-upper-tier BW cutting down to his division and had some trouble with him.
mm never been finished but dodson ko tj.
dodson.0.0.jpg

<DC-Champ><Fedor23>

Back