Dillashaw vs Cruz, who you got?

TJ this time. Cruz has been out for too long, is older, and has gone through too many injuries.

TJ this time. Cruz has been out for too long, is older, and has gone through too many injuries.
This. Add in Dillashaw’s improvements and he’s hard to pick against.

The UFC needs to have a BW tournament like Bellator WW. Problem solved.

TJ. Can't even remember the last time Cruz fought tbh.

Dilly takes it. Would love to see Dillashaw put Cruz away. Hoping he does.

Dillashaw vs. Moraes is the real fight though. Moraes is a straight killer and I have Dillashaw #3 P4P.

That's guaranteed fireworks.

The UFC needs to have a BW tournament like Bellator WW. Problem solved.

BW is UFC's greatest division.

TJ - Dom
Cody - Lineker
Moraes - Barao (yeah, still)
Rivera - Assunção

I like Cruz but he's on the way out. TJ keeps his head together and puts him away this time.

Tj. He's improved a lot, Cruz hasn't competed in a while let alone since a tough loss, and most importantly in the last round TJ started landing hard leg kicks which he's most likely implement earlier in rematch. With all that said, i'd hope Cruz finds a way to win

First of all Dom doesn't deserve a title fight due to his long lay off, also lol at this being a close fight TJ is going walk through him, I feel like Dom's style is very susceptible to age and I think it simply won't work as well anymore as we saw in the Cody fight. I have TJ by knockout.

I'll see Cruz winning this by simply having much better striking defense.

TJ, that's if he can keep his composure. TJ gets emotional against Cruz like how Cody gets emotional vs TJ. It is probably one of the most fascinating triangles tbh.

Considering Cruz is fighting against age, he won't have the speed like he used to vs TJ in the first fight.

TJ will win by decision, easily.

I thought TJ won the first fight and id favour him in the rematch

Cruz Beats TJ again and Sherdog continues to say Dillashaw ACTUALLY beat Dom twice.

TJ is improving
Cruz is no fighting

This time im putting my Money on Killashaw

Dillashaw. I still can't figure out why he fought so differently before. He didn't look like himself at all in that first fight.

Dilly takes it. Would love to see Dillashaw put Cruz away. Hoping he does.

Dillashaw vs. Moraes is the real fight though. Moraes is a straight killer and I have Dillashaw #3 P4P.

That's guaranteed fireworks.
So who’s your #1 and #2?

I‘d put Dillashaw up there, too.

I suspect Dillashaw will learn from the first fight and target Doms with lowkicks from the start this time.

Not sure Dom will have an answer to that, we saw vs Cody he doesn't look great trying to lead,

Back