Dillashaw vs Cruz, who you got?

Cruz Beats TJ again and Sherdog continues to say Dillashaw ACTUALLY beat Dom twice.

And you say this because some people think TJ won the first fight?

Wow, how dare they see a different winner in a very close fight

Dillasnake by decision I think

Because it will be true.

It would not be true. I just checked again. Cruz won their first fight.

And you say this because some people think TJ won the first fight?

Wow, how dare they see a different winner in a very close fight

Doesn’t matter what anyone see’s. Opinions are not facts. Fact is without question or debate, Dom beat TJ and took his title. Now you can say based on how the first fight went you think TJ will beat Dom now, but what you can’t say truthfully is that TJ beat Dom first time around. It just didn’t happen.

It would not be true. I just checked again. Cruz won their first fight.

Doesn’t matter what anyone see’s. Opinions are not facts. Fact is without question or debate, Dom beat TJ and took his title. Now you can say based on how the first fight went you think TJ will beat Dom now, but what you can’t say truthfully is that TJ beat Dom first time around. It just didn’t happen.

When people say that, They obviously mean that judges scorecard should have been different and TJ should’ve been declared the winner, but you already know this.

They obviously don’t mean that what the audience saw that night was a hoax and the judges actually picked TJ as a winner, lol. Are you just playing stupid?

And TJ vs Cruz is not the first fight where people think the other guy won. Diaz, Hendricks etc. You are only this defensive when it comes to people who think TJ won though, interesting

dom's older, he's already lost to TJ and TJ is riding a massive wave of confidence. i say TJ actually KOs him this time.

i think he would outpoint TJ
fair enough. wish i knew you IRL and we could bet money.

hey, i get it. Dom has been winning for years. others think, has he aged too much to keep winning against the younger, stronger, harder hitter? are his reflexes shot (and by 'shot' i mean a tenth or hundredth of a second slower)? many think so, and you don't. maybe you think he has even gotten better since 2016 - anti-aged, you might say. or maybe TJ has gotten worse in the last 3 years.

that's why they play the game. but i'd take your bet.

Last edited:
Everyone saying TJ because Cruz has had too many injuries clearly doesn't remember the narrative going into the first fight. People were saying the same things. TJ is better and Cruz has had too many injuries.

Are they really fighting again?

Anyway I think TJ wins the rematch. He’s been improving while Dom might just be too banged up now.

I think Dom is still BW goat though.

pretty hard to bet against TJ for this one.

Dillas gonna make sure the refs get it right this time.unless these idiots mix the two of them up.

TJ smokes him in the rematch, I'd heavily favour him to finish Dom. He's continued to improve with every fight while Dom's last fight was him getting embarrassed by Cody then suffering yet another serious injury.

I'm a massive Dom fan but unfortunately I think this is the right call. Dom has had too many injuries, has lost a step and is too old while TJ has gotten better.

At their best I'd still take Dom though, and I think he's the Bantamweight GOAT.

Dillashaw finishes him prob.. though vodys emotions played a huge factor in their fights

If they fight immediately, meaning it being Cruz' comeback fight, I guess TJ would win a decision similar to the way Dom beat him 2 years ago. If Dominick gets what you could consider a preparation fight against Rivera, Moraes or someone of that caliber I think Dominick would still be the favorite. Sure Cruz didn't require a fight to shake off the ring-rust he doesn't believe in himself the last time he beat Dillashaw, but I think it's safe to say that TJ improved since that bout in 2016 so I wouldn't bet on an older, even more injury-damaged Cruz bouncing back to the top of the division as he did back then.

It's a true shame that his body is so prone to injuries. He already has to be considered the best bantamweight in history so far (with Dillashaw being first in line to challenge that spot over the years to come), but to imagine how good he could've gotten still hadn't he spent about 80% of his prime years sidelined. We sure as hell would've seen many more great bantamweight fights since just like with TJ, Dom's fights are always great to watch. Which is why I hope we'll get to enjoy another TJ vs Cruz classic with both of them being in their best shape before Cruz has to call it quits or just physically can't perform at his best anymore. He already showed clear signs of slowing down in his fight with Garbrandt and we haven't seen him since so maybe it's already too late, I don't know.

Everyone saying TJ because Cruz has had too many injuries clearly doesn't remember the narrative going into the first fight. People were saying the same things. TJ is better and Cruz has had too many injuries.
that fight was razor close and TJ has continued to get better and Dom has continued to age and accumulate serious injuries and surgeries.

The same opinions make more sense now with a measuring stick to weigh then against.

Back