Dillashaw vs Garbrandt hitting pads

This is definately one of most interesting upcoming fights. Is TJ be able to cause problems with his footwork and takedowns to Cody or will it be another walk in the park like Cruz match was. I bet that cody is too fast for TJ in the feet but that takedown factor can change a lot. I hope it will be good scrap

Cody putting short slips together.

That’s like saying Conor actually whooped Paulie and had 100 control over their sparring session.

I have no love for Cody, but he's a beast and I think he'll beat Dilly silly.

I think TJ's footwork and cardio are key to winning this fight. And I think he's smart enough to utilize both.

He doesn't want to trade shots with Cody.

The thing is Dominic has unbelievable footwork. He still got caught in a bunch of exchanges hard.

giphy.gif

Cruz def got caught up in the emotions and didn’t stick to the game plan. Both tj and neck tat have been laid out in earlier fights. I believe Cody clearly has the power advantage but tj incorporates wrestling better. So Some one will get knocked out or ground controlled.

Cody is going eat this kid like a mongoose does a cobra
Dillard shots won’t even phase the notorious Codester

Cruz def got caught up in the emotions and didn’t stick to the game plan. Both tj and neck tat have been laid out in earlier fights. I believe Cody clearly has the power advantage but tj incorporates wrestling better. So Some one will get knocked out or ground controlled.
Lol TJ is not ground controlling him,Cody is not small Lineker.And Cruz a better wrestler had no success there against Cody.

totally different styles of pad work. Means literally nothing.

exactly.

any other comment is silly

I remember before Johny Hendricks fought GSP, I watched him hit pads and laughed because he looked so flat footed and bad- I thought GSP was going to tool him for an easy 5 round decision. I was so wrong. (BTW for all the big rig haters, I can never hate on Hendricks after the fights he put on before he lost the title to Robbie- even the 2nd lawler fight wasn't that bad imo and I thought he won it.... off topic).

Ever since then I never really judge guys hitting pads because there's a million different things guys can be working on that we have no idea about and a 1-2 minute clip really does not give a lot of insight.

Dillashaw looks like an amateur in comparison.

Going to be a good fight but with the way Cody made Don look stupid I can see him doing the same thing to TJ.

Back