Dillashaw vs Garbrandt hitting pads

So TJ left TAM to train out of Duane Ludwig's garage and lose to Cruz anyways?

<36>

Tj would be crazy to stand with him. How is cody off his back? Tj can legit win this if he takes him down, if he decided to stand he will get ko'd.

I get how their styles seem identical if you don't know anything about striking though.

michael-keaton.gif

Bang's always been rumored to have financial issues and TJ is hitting Thai pads in Bang's driveway.. TJ also lost his belt in the first fight under Bang once he left Sac.

Faber's Ultimate Fitness/Team Alpha Male has continued to grow and Cody is hitting boxing mitts in the new UF/TAM facility.. The team has produced over 10 dif Champions in various mma orgs since Justin took over as headcoach and implemented a curriculum, plus took an unranked guy with less then ten fights at the time, and in one year, made him 135lb UFC Champ, while beating the man who has held reign on the division since the inception of the weight class into the UFC.

True that. TJ seems to just be warming up and doing the basics.

Cody clearly shows he has much better hands though. Faster, more powerful, more compact.

I agree, but I dont believe his kicks, and knees are as good as TJ's

They are working different things, and I like to see that they both appear to be working what's going to help them on the feet.

Cody is clearly the better boxer. He's going to win any exchange in boxing range.

TJ's going to need to use his kicks to keep Cody from being so willing to jump into boxing range. Cody had a field day with Cruz because Cruz kept through loopy hands that Cody could slip and counter. TJ needs to have a kick coming high when Cody starts dropping and slipping.

This should be one of the best fights this year.

Back