Dillian Whyte Vs. Lucas Browne on HBO

Brutal KO, but Browne had no real business being in there - old, slow, fat without a hope.

Whyte calling out Wilder, June, London...

Not gonna happen, Whyte could fight in his front room and get paid more and draw a bigger crowd than Wilder will anywhere
Thats fine. They wont have anything worth a shit like Wilder’s name though.

Wilder is going to eat this dude alive.
Really? You're difficult to please, Dillion was punch perfect tonight, Browne was terrible but Dillion announced himself by making it look so easy. A very interesting fight imo. Wilder/Whyte.

Really? You're difficult to please, Dillion was punch perfect tonight, Browne was terrible but Dillion announced himself by making it look so easy. A very interesting fight imo. Wilder/Whyte.
Not really. He got the job done.

Nobody knows who Wilder is...so he isnt a name
Right.... and Whyte is a megastar.

Sorry but Whyte doesnt have shit to dictate terms. Hes not AJ.

Right.... and Whyte is a megastar.

Sorry but Whyte doesnt have shit to dictate terms. Hes not AJ.

He has the mandatory position, and seen as though he is managed by the same guy who is going to try and leverage all of the big fights to the UK, he kid of does hold a lot more sway than Wilder does.

I think i read they already offered Wilder $4m to fight Whyte, and he fought Ortiz instead for about $2m.

Whyte holds no sway in this discussion, Hearn does

He has the mandatory position, and seen as though he is managed by the same guy who is going to try and leverage all of the big fights to the UK, he kid of does hold a lot more sway than Wilder does.

I think i read they already offered Wilder $4m to fight Whyte, and he fought Ortiz instead for about $2m.

Whyte holds no sway in this discussion, Hearn does
Theyre going to have to shell up more than that. But, I dont think hell object to it for proper $. He traveled for Povetkin no problem and that was supposed to be a big pay day.

Embarrassing.

I've seen more skill, speed, fitness and timing in Toughman competitions than Browne showed. To think that he was competing in elite level boxing. The 90s version of Butterbean would have got Browne out in 1 round tonight.

I like Dillian Whyte as an entertaining personality, but he's not in the league of AJ, Parker, Wilder, etc. And he would be brutally koed by Wilder if they do fight. It was like watching a heavy bag session from Dillian tonight and was not a reflection of any talent. Browne was tough no doubt and many a fighter would have quit a couple of rounds before the ko, but it's easy to look good against an out of condition, slow, old, square on fighter that barely had the fitness to keep his arms up to protect himself.

Either Browne became old overnight or the 'supplements' he was on before played a large part in his success.

Back