Dillon Danis - BJJ highlights

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

He is an absolute beast on the ground. His Jew-Jitsoo is so damn slick ! I expect him to keep slaying bums at Bellator, while improving his standup game with Conor McGregor.

Eventually, he will be signed to the UFC, and avenge Conor's loss to Khabeeb. He can perfectly hang with Nurmagomedov on the ground, and will give him a run for his money.

He is definitely one prospect to keep an eye on. Champion material right there.

4Gb4x.gif

Lee,RDA,and Khabib will fuck him up.

Subs/GNP only...lets see what happens to your #2 chicken.

You didn't even watch the video. Just hating on the guy. Watch his skills, then comment.

Swimming in the tears of people like you as Danis racks up one win after another, will be a blast.

Him vs. Neiman Gracie would be sick to watch.

Btw, I'd like to see him rolling with Gunnar.

Have you seen his striking?

His striking is shit-tier, but his grappling is phenomenal. Granted, he only fought once, but the other dude had absolutely nothing for him on the ground.

Grapplers transitioning into MMA have been a resounding success. He also is lucky to train with McGregor on daily basis. I see his striking improving, and I see him evolving into a lethal mixed martial artist.

Douchey persona aside, I hope MMA fans enjoy the above video.

Very solid jitz and subs, but it's a whole other ball game when an opponent is striking you in the head.

I am curious to see how he progresses in Bellator though.

Lee ducked him in a straight grappling match. Silly, considering these guys roll for free on a daily basis and they were going to both make bank.

Dildo couldn't cut it at the top of the BJJ playground, so he came down to MMA to crush some cans and almost got KTFOd in his first fight.

Have you seen his striking?
It's not only his striking, he has no takedowns as well. Not only did he almost get KTFO by some literal who, he had to pull guard on him in order to get the fight to the ground, lmao. He's an absolute joke in MMA.

giphy.gif

Jake shields recently beat him at submission undergrouns. STFU now pls ty

I've rolled with him before during a drop-in and he submitted me, so he must be good.

[Note: Joking obviously, but he was an absolute monster and actually a pretty cool guy. This was years ago though pre-Conor and even pre-Marcelo blow up]

His striking is shit-tier, but his grappling is phenomenal. Granted, he only fought once, but the other dude had absolutely nothing for him on the ground.

Grapplers transitioning into MMA have been a resounding success. He also is lucky to train with McGregor on daily basis. I see his striking improving, and I see him evolving into a lethal mixed martial artist.

Douchey persona aside, I hope MMA fans enjoy the above video.
Agreed his bjj is top notch. The problem with him isn’t just his striking, he also has weak wrestling. As soon as he faces someone that he can’t take down and is forced to stand and bang, he’s going to get starched..

Jake shields recently beat him at submission undergrouns. STFU now pls ty

Did you watch the match ? It was a very close contest, and Jake Shields is one hell of a jitz practitioner. Definitely a learning experience for Dillon "Lil' Goat" Danis.

He also lost to Ryan Gordon who proceeded to win ADCC that year, but it was hell of a contest as well.

Agreed his bjj is top notch. The problem with him isn’t just his striking, he also has weak wrestling. As soon as he faces someone that he can’t take down and is forced to stand and bang, he’s going to get starched..

"We'll see what happens" - Dana White Kenny Florian

CM Punk is going to hook him up with some pro-level wrestling.

Back