Dillon Danis. in the fight and after Khabib choked out McGregor "u blank muslim rat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dillon Danis was actually yelling at Khabib "u blank muslim rat" all over again before Khabib jumped out of the cage.

Last edited:
There’s been a couple of threads about this already and they very quickly turned to Islam bashing threads

Prepare yourself

NIiSVmi.gif

@bigwaverider

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no excuse to jump out of the ring but I can see why he was so upset

Thanks Harvey.... no one gives two fucks what you think. I was expecting a video confirming it

I saw on slow motion Khabib actualy did swing and hit Danis on his way down. He was lying to Dana when he said he didn't touch him.

That was disappointing...a guy from tmz tells us about it...fuckouttahere

Still no excuse to jump out of the ring but I can see why he was so upset
I'd say justified. Sometimes you make an example for everyone to understan there are boundaries to trashtalk..
WKxcyQWL5pw.jpg

I haven't been able to find or see any footage/audio that details what Danis was actually saying. I wonder if he will face any repercussions.

Yea this isn’t trash talk

The fight is over, this was just a little bitch of a human being who thought he was 100% safe where he was and decided to pretend he’s hard

The look of horror on his face shows exactly how hard he is

Coach Kavannaugh said Danis didn't say that. Someone is lying and I don't know who.

If this is true doesnt that fall under 'hate speech' in the USA he could be charged
Hell you could say he incited the riot
Anti Islam speakers are jailed quite frequently

I haven't been able to find or see any footage/audio that details what Danis was actually saying. I wonder if he will face any repercussions.
Not sure from who other than Bellator and I bet they're ok with it. Don't think BaldClown will ban him. AC isn't interested in taunts from the crowd are they?

I find this very hard to believe. He was in a crowd of people and someone would have done something if he said that during the fight. A fight was once stopped and restarted to tell Mcgregor to STFU

Dillon Danis was actually yelling at Khabib "u blank muslim rat" all over again before Khabib jumped out of the cage.

I hate TMZ, and I hate the fact they became such big media outlet covering even MMA..

...but I agree with this guy.

And the UFC would do well to listen up.

If this is true doesnt that fall under 'hate speech' in the USA he could be charged
Hell you could say he incited the riot
Anti Islam speakers are jailed quite frequently
Not in Texas, they do draw Mohammed cartoon contestsm. LoL

how is insulting a fairytale an excuse to go absolutely ape shit and assault people?

why is islam so protected by american liberals?

I'd say justified. Sometimes you make an example for everyone to understan there are boundaries to trashtalk..

In the real world that's called assault and you go to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back