Dillon Danis. in the fight and after Khabib choked out McGregor "u blank muslim rat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is insulting a fairytale an excuse to go absolutely ape shit and assault people?

why is islam so protected by american liberals?
Why do you think people should be protected from assault when they are actively encouraging it? If you allow someone to insult you like that without repercussions, you are not a man.

Whatever you think, bud. What's conceited is the belief religious people hold that it is in fact THEY who are morally superior because they believe something that is essentially made up by a bunch of people who were essentially marketing people as religious figures as a sort of power play. Now that science exists, and we understand why the majority of things are as they are, religion becomes a hinderance to truly advancing as a species. The christian right wouldn't even let stem cells be studied because of stupidity like that, and we all know how valuable that field is to science. Before the could explain why the sky is blue, how babies are made, or before there were enough police to adequately keep people in line, religion explained these things, provided a sense of order and kept people acting within moral limits. But, this is an outdated way to live, and that's why being religious is on the decline.

Ehhh the US Christian right is more of a nationalist group that pretends to be religious. This is the first argument I’ve read from your posts that makes some sense to me. But the religious right doesn’t represent most religious people not even close.

From my experience everyone worships something and if it’s not a god it’s something much more selfish like money or Trump (ahem the Christian right)

There’s been a couple of threads about this already and they very quickly turned to Islam bashing threads

Prepare yourself

Westerners call Islam shit. Islam flies planes into our buildings.

But Islamophobia is the issue of our time. One of these things is not like the other

Ah so the left liberal Muslim protectors are coming out lol.. if someone said Christian rat they get praised

There’s been a couple of threads about this already and they very quickly turned to Islam bashing threads

Prepare yourself
Religion sucks. Not just Islam, any belief that would bring you to commit violence in the name of shit that doesn't exist, so all of them.

Seeing how this is the first time a professional athlete ever had anything derogatory yelled at them he had every right to scale the fence and go berserker!

Thanks Harvey.... no one gives two fucks what you think. I was expecting a video confirming it
In all honestly (and I never thought I would say this) but he is one of the very few people telling the truth about this whole situation without some form of hypocrisy.

Where's the honor in starting a fight with thousands of innocent people in close proximity?
oh godz....lmao... those innocents you´re talkin´ about were all laughin´watchin´Eagle landing on the other bum...

I'd say justified. Sometimes you make an example for everyone to understan there are boundaries to trashtalk..
WKxcyQWL5pw.jpg

then you pay the price. Enjoy your suspension lifetime ban or wtv they decide to do. Next time wait till your backstage and don't put 20k people at risk inciting a riot.

I'm down for maintaining your honor but if youre going to be an idiot about it and do it with 20k people watching, well you got no way of getting out of it without any witnesses. Amateur shit.

Lol y’all hating on Danis cuz he with Conor... I say let’s see what the dude got he’s legit on the ground I know his standup is garbage
This isn’t no gi grappling. He’s a glorified sparring partner in the mma world.

I find it hard to believe anyone could hear Danis in that venue at that time.

If he said it then he was asking to get hit. Not saying it was right to attack him, but saying he was a dumbass for inciting something. Khabib is very intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back