Dillon Danis. in the fight and after Khabib choked out McGregor "u blank muslim rat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He insulted his religion so the violence was justified" -Defenders

Brought to you buy the same religion that brought us: The Paris Newpaper murders over offending the religion.

Excuse me if I say "Fuck that".

I have had a long standing policy of "hurting your feelings does not justify violence." That doesnt stop violence over words from happening quite often, but there is no Words-X or Words-Y reason that makes it 'justified'...

I have a long standing policy that if you talk shit, you get hit. If you don't want to get hit, keep your mouth shut. Mouthy bitches don't deserve to be protected.

Oh, and Conor McGregor and Dillon Danis? Brought to us by the same religion that brought us Adolf Hitler.

Go on? With what

No need to be reactionary and angry about a simple question. Christ.
Tony Robinson was jailed for 'anti Islam/muslim speech' and breaching the peach. Lauren Southern was threatened by the police for Just walking on a Sydney suburb where there is a mosque.
She was banned from even speaking in new Zealand.
Not saying it's right but it happens

Oh. I thought we were talking about all the people arrested for violating hate speech laws in the USA. I guess I got confused when you said that it happened all the time here. Thought you meant you were talking about here, since you said "in the USA," but it appears you're talking about other places, not the USA.

Sorry, but that's a confusing statement you made.

How a disgusting piece of trash human. Making Irish MMA look bad

Still no excuse to jump out of the ring but I can see why he was so upset
If this was a black person being abused like that there would be a criminal case. Why is it ok to have hatred for Muslim people? That's not fair on Khabib if he is punished and this xenophobic loser isn't

No need to be reactionary and angry about a simple question. Christ.

Oh. I thought we were talking about all the people arrested for violating hate speech laws in the USA. I guess I got confused when you said that it happened all the time here. Thought you meant you were talking about here, since you said "in the USA," but it appears you're talking about other places, not the USA.

Sorry, but that's a confusing statement you made.
Yeah I'm not even sure about U.S. laws to be honest.
But it seems a lot of country's will prosecute anyone who is seen to be islamaphobic under hate speech laws.
I guess you have more freedom of speech than commonwealth countrys

And why would Kavanagh lie to protect Danis......
Disappointed with Kavanagh for not making a stand against this. It really puts a bad stain on his camp to allow that kind of carry on. No respect, such embarassing times for Irish MMA

Female genital mutilation is happening right now in ten Muslim majority nations. It's widely accepted and supported by Muslims.

Take your bigot and prejudice talk elsewhere. It won't be long before most of Europe is under sharia law because of fools like you. Then it's too late...theres no choice.

You and your family should be forced to live under sharia law. You don't deserve freedom.
Male genital mutation happens all over the world and in 1st world countries too. Not to make light of female genital mutation which can have horrific lasting effects but male genital mutation is disgusting too and both are only acceptable because of how cultures evolved differently. It's hypocritical to turn a blind eye to what happens in Western countries just because it feels normal to us

Lol I thought Dillon was muslim too? I saw this picture of him a long time ago in IG (before he was McGregor’s coach) and assumed he was muslim. I doubt he would say something like that.

That's in Abu Dhabi, UAE right? Those Abu Dhabi rats fund the BJJ industry. Bet if Conor or Dillion walked into the UAE right now. They'd shower them with gifts no matter how much anti-Muslim stuff they said.

These people don't fund athletes or fighters in Central Asia or the Caucasus, despite them having some of the best wrestlers and boxers in the world. But they love pumping billions into sports and programs in Europe and Latin America.

Last edited:
Female genital mutilation is happening right now in ten Muslim majority nations. It's widely accepted and supported by Muslims.

Take your bigot and prejudice talk elsewhere. It won't be long before most of Europe is under sharia law because of fools like you. Then it's too late...theres no choice.

You and your family should be forced to live under sharia law. You don't deserve freedom.

FMG is a cultural practice among some African and Yemeni communities. I don't get why people use that of all things when criticizing Islam. Muslims in the rest of Asia have never even heard of it. It's like complaining about countries with malaria and trying to tie it in with Islam. Half the people who do it aren't even Muslim.

FMG is a cultural practice among some African and Yemeni communities. I don't get why people use that of all things when criticizing Islam. Muslims in the rest of Asia have never even heard of it. It's like complaining about countries with malaria and trying to tie it in with Islam. Half the people who do it aren't even Muslim.

It's very much an Islam thing also. Muhammed spoke on the matter and said it is allowed. That's why it happens to millions of Muslim girls each year.

Look into it bro.

It's very much an Islam thing also. Muhammed spoke on the matter and said it is allowed. That's why it happens to millions of Muslim girls each year.

Look into it bro.

It's an old practice so they did it but religion isn't why they do it. It's very much cultural. It's the same select tribes and ethnic groups that do it for centuries. Male circumcision is actually prescribed, female one is just allowed.

....and you fly missiles into their houses, depose their leaders, rig their elections and steal their natural resources.

After the fact. 9/11 happened because we have bases in Saudi Arabia and support Israel.

Also, ISIS's agenda is completely religious. They want a global caliphate. Has nothing to do with US foreign policy

After the fact. 9/11 happened because we have bases in Saudi Arabia and support Israel.

Also, ISIS's agenda is completely religious. They want a global caliphate. Has nothing to do with US foreign policy

After the fact.... lmao

The U.S. has been funding terrorists for decades. Much of the world actually considers you terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back