Dillon Davis lost at Polaris

LoneLynx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, there's no shame in losing to Gary Tonon, but when you're prancing around like you're the hottest thing to ever happen to MMA, you better deliver. When is this dude making his Bellator debut anyway? I feel like they announced his signing ages ago.

Please let him come to the UFC. He's like the Johnny Drama of the Mcgregor team. I guess Artem is Turtle.

Is that the tournament he was waiting for before starting his MMA career?

Is that the tournament he was waiting for before starting his MMA career?

That was the Mundials I think (said he wanted PPV or wouldn't miss the mundials), not sure what the current excuse is.

Dillon Davis, lol. It is Dillon Danis. But I was quite surprised at how little he attacked. He was pretty content to let Tonon do most of the work.

Was he ever any good in the first place? I don't follow these grappling tournaments at all, seems like he loses a lot.

didn't catch this, but, seeing the recap, I suddenly got a feeling of nostalgia reading the recap of Shaolin vs Caol Uno. Both studs in their day. Shaolin was amazing though, he was legitimately one of the best LW's in the world right about until JZ stopped him

Hell, Gesias was one of the best too. Man, I really miss the tournament formats that Pride/Heroes had. No better time for JMMA than that era imo

Can't wait to see Danis's reaction the first time he gets punched in the face

might want to learn how to spell before starting threads. just sayin...

Sad I can't like more than once....

He can't even win at his speciality, so what chance does he have in mma at the highest level?

People really believe in this "If you can perceive, if you believe then you will achieve" nonsense.

HAHAHA

His record is 100%

Back