DiNardo boxing gloves

LocoFlow98

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Has anyone tried DiNardo boxing gloves?? I have heard a lot about the glove in terms of construction of the glove and what not but have not seen any reviews for this brand. Would love to hear if anyone has tried these and how they like them compared to other gloves!

To be fair, with regards to any possible reviews, he's only just started releasing his own stuff since the Mason's debacle. There's no stock option and everything's made by the one man so I'd give it a little while before you see many reviews floating about.

All I'll say is that whilst his fight gloves are already recognised by the WBC and the New York State Athletic Commission, they're also in the process of being certified by the BBBofC and the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

I'm expecting big things.

At least it is handmade in Italy. That is a good point!

I was just curious if anyone has tried these yet? Is there a website or just an Instagram page. The gloves look great but I’m guessing they’re crazy expensive.

Our gloves are expensive - yes. However what we offer is unlike any other brand out there. For example, once the protective aspect of the original padding has completely diminished, after years of intense use might I add, we offer to repad the gloves for free for the first time. Only the shipping fee need be covered.

I am a representative for the Di Nardo brand and am happy to answer any queries you guys may have.

Thank you.

If anyone wants a pair of DiNardo gloves for possibly much cheaper than usual, there is a new, 10-ounce pair available on eBay right now.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/DiNardo-Pro-...sid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1

I think these gloves usually go for between about $800 and $900. I’m not the seller by the way...just noticed them and wanted to give you guys a heads up in case anyone is interested.

I wouldn't pay $265 for a pair of Grants let alone for DiNardo gloves that barely anyone has ever used.

I wouldn't pay $265 for a pair of Grants let alone for DiNardo gloves that barely anyone has ever used.
I agree but there are plenty of people willing to pay $1,000 or more for them. I’ve started to see them in some pro fights, and according to DiNardo, they are selling faster than they can make them. Supposedly, their next generation of gloves will be closer to $2,000 and up to $3,000 with customization. My post was just an FYI for anyone who might be interested in buying a discounted pair on eBay.

I agree but there are plenty of people willing to pay $1,000 or more for them. I’ve started to see them in some pro fights, and according to DiNardo, they are selling faster than they can make them. Supposedly, their next generation of gloves will be closer to $2,000 and up to $3,000 with customization. My post was just an FYI for anyone who might be interested in buying a discounted pair on eBay.
Oh I wasn't having a dig at you, I understand fully why you shared it. I just think to come in and start a brand at that price when you have no real reputation is a bit laughable.

Oh I wasn't having a dig at you, I understand fully why you shared it. I just think to come in and start a brand at that price when you have no real reputation is a bit laughable.
Yeah, it’s almost like their main marketing strategy is just the fact that they are so crazy expensive that some people assume they must be really good. Plus some people just like to own the most expensive thing possible to show off that they can afford it.

These things make Winning look like Kmart shit with the prices

Has anyone tried the new dinardo tutella Id padding?

Back