Dirty Donald Sells Out American Workers To Benefit His Company

Wally Brando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On Monday, the Department of Homeland Security lifted the cap on H-2B visas for foreign guest workersfrom 66,000 visas per year to 81,000.

On Thursday — just three days later — Trump’s properties told the Department of Labor that they wanted approval to hire 76 guest workers using those visas.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/7/20/16003254/trump-h2b-visa-program

I thought this flabby pig puke piece of shit was going to put America first? How many more flagrant acts of corruption will his base tolerate? At what point will the worm turn and they'll admit they were swindled by a low IQ/energy conman?

Gee wiz. Sounds like he's changed.

I just can't believe someone who uses charity money to buy paintings of himself would do this!
gn7mr2dy3dny.jpg

People who cant see he is a con man, and actually think he's out to benefit anyone but himself at all time, are fucking mooks.

Too bad we're in a time where Congress allows the Executive Branch so much sway over the law.

I for one am shocked.
Shocked!
Well, not that shocked.

Well at least he is not hiring those evil Mexican workers though right trumpsters...

People who cant see he is a con man, and actually think he's out to benefit anyone but himself at all time, are fucking mooks.

It is really hard to get someone to acknowledge they are being fucked in the ass because they would have to wrap their head around the fact that they begged and voted to be fucked in the ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back