Dirty Li - WTF

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
This is the worst foul of the decade and nobody is talking about it.

Li could have blinded his opponent.

Blatant, deliberate, dangerous and unpunished.

Ref, UFC and Sherdog don’t give a damn.

www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2018/2/10/17000434/ufc-221-photo-referee-allows-li-jingliang-to-eye-gouge-jake-matthews-to-get-out-of-submission-mma

WTF is with refs? Li should have got 2 points taken away immediately.

We never ever see a point deduction and this makes dudes like Li and Bones dirty because there are no consequences. Somebody will eventually end up blinded. Bisping already has problems with his vision.

Yeah that was terrible. Garbage ref saw it and didn't even take a point.

Plenty of people commented about it on Sherdog during the fight.
I wonder if he will get any punishment by the commission , I highly doubt it.

The Celtic Kid wasn’t too fussed about it after the fight

"He still has his other eye" - Mario Yamasaki

That was bullshit I think he should have been disqualified because it was very intentional and he knew exactly what he was trying to accomplish, an accidental finger while blocking etc is one that but he was trying to stop from getting submitted by gouging his eye out. Turned out to be a great fight but that is beside the point he was out to injure Mattews

This is the worst foul of the decade and nobody is talking about it.

Li could have blinded his opponent.

Blatant, deliberate, dangerous and unpunished.

Ref, UFC and Sherdog don’t give a damn.

www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2018/2/10/17000434/ufc-221-photo-referee-allows-li-jingliang-to-eye-gouge-jake-matthews-to-get-out-of-submission-mma

WTF is with refs? Li should have got 2 points taken away immediately.

We never ever see a point deduction and this makes dudes like Li and Bones dirty because there are no consequences. Somebody will eventually end up blinded. Bisping already has problems with his vision.

Not sure if you saw the post-fight Octagon interview, but Jake Matthews said that he didn't think that it was deliberate, that it was an instinctual survival thing or something like that, and that he has no hard feelings at all towards Li. But sure, as soon as Li's fingers started to grind away in there the ref should have stopped it and deducted a point. Anyway all's well that ends well.

<6>
f5ff8bbf2baedef02048f6de48f8b821ad10334a9747e5bf630d78775c0dd61f.jpg
{<hhh]

That was bullshit I think he should have been disqualified because it was very intentional and he knew exactly what he was trying to accomplish, an accidental finger while blocking etc is one that but he was trying to stop from getting submitted by gouging his eye out. Turned out to be a great fight but that is beside the point he was out to injure Mattews

N21a05B.gif

True i remember only one deduction and it was because rashad i think grabbed the cage

The finger was not past the second knuckle.

He just placed his fingers lightly on the eyelids. Is normal.

Don't worry the UFC have punished him by giving him an extra 50k. He should be fined not been given even more money.

Should have been a DQ for me..
The original UFC rules were no holds barred anything goes except biting groin strikes and eye gouging..

He should at least lose part of his purse..

I became a Matthews fan after that fight and the way he handled that. That was really freaking egregious. Leach is dirty!

Dude goes from getting choked out to a dominant position while eye gauging a guy and the ref sees it. Unbelievable

Back