Dirty Li - WTF

the guy should be cut. and actually I think matthews reaction was pretty bad because he let the guy who could have blinded him go unpunished

Li actions were deplorable, he should have been DQ'd on the spot for an intentional foul to stop being finished.

but the UFC rewarding him with a bonus really pisses me off.

LI may have just panicked from blood loss to the brain even thou that is no excuse for his actions but the UFC officials under no duress rewarded him with a bonus he didnt deserve. for what? they need a Chinese star that bad?

Who ever made this decision deserves to have his eyes gouged intentionally just to feel what its like.

If i was the ref, I would've DQ'd him. Or maybe kicked him in the sack.

honestly i dont really care, and matthews didnt either. (seems like a good kid)

he might not have even realized what he was doing, and he comes to fuckin bang so whatever.

leech is awesome.

First class piece of shit. That should have been an immediate DQ on the spot. Li Jingliang should be cut for that shit. They cut Paul Daley for that shot on Koscheck after the bell, this should be a no brainer.

Li actions were deplorable, he should have been DQ'd on the spot for an intentional foul to stop being finished.

but the UFC rewarding him with a bonus really pisses me off.

LI may have just panicked from blood loss to the brain even thou that is no excuse for his actions but the UFC officials under no duress rewarded him with a bonus he didnt deserve. for what? they need a Chinese star that bad?

Who ever made this decision deserves to have his eyes gouged intentionally just to feel what its like.
I think thats what happened , he thought he was gonna die similar to when cub panicked and tapped and he went crazy survival instinct do anything mode instead of tapping. still no excuse, could have blinded mathews, he needs to be mentally evaluated then punished severely so other fighters know there is no tolerance for this

ak371vX.gif

If Matthews doesn't care why should anyone else
So, “it’s a fist fight” turns into “if Matthews doesn’t care why should anyone else”, both conveniently ignoring a dangerous, highly illegal, and ultimately disgraceful tactic to escape danger.

That was like Paul Harris vs Jake Shields.

I learned a new guillotine escape! Cant wait to go try it out at the gym!

Dude needs to be punished by some athletic commision or UFC should fine him for this terrible move. Fuck that guy, I hope he gets brutally KTFO in his next few fights.

he mistakened Matthews eye for his gf's vagina.
it happens

This is the worst foul of the decade and nobody is talking about it.

Li could have blinded his opponent.

Blatant, deliberate, dangerous and unpunished.

Ref, UFC and Sherdog don’t give a damn.

www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2018/2/10/17000434/ufc-221-photo-referee-allows-li-jingliang-to-eye-gouge-jake-matthews-to-get-out-of-submission-mma

WTF is with refs? Li should have got 2 points taken away immediately.

We never ever see a point deduction and this makes dudes like Li and Bones dirty because there are no consequences. Somebody will eventually end up blinded. Bisping already has problems with his vision.

Do you want to be a fucking fighter ?

So, “it’s a fist fight” turns into “if Matthews doesn’t care why should anyone else”, both conveniently ignoring a dangerous, highly illegal, and ultimately disgraceful tactic to escape danger.

Alright cool you want me to go there,

Who gives a fuck, it's a fist fight and he was in a moment of desperation as he was getting his head pulled off, this isn't Palhares here so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and go with it
Because I'm not a little drama girl like half of you lot
It's still a sport where people try to knock eachother senseless let's not forget that

Back