'Dirty meat': Shocking hygiene failings discovered in US pig and chicken plants

That won't be available to everyone though, even if we did get people to be more aware of the issues. We are just too many to all be fed by such means. But since people often don't care and just want cheap stuff there's plenty of room for individuals to make that choice now.

trump-fast-food.jpg

Do you like, have an autoclave in your kitchen or something?

Neither Coliforms, nor Salmonella can sporulate. So if they are in your food cooking will suffice.

"Humane slaughter" is an oxymoron. You can't humanely kill an animal that wants to live. There are only lesser cruel ways of killing.

/imo

Humane slaughter because it makes humans feel less bad,

I dunno if Europe is any better, this is how pigs are slowly tortured, gassed and handled in France:

horrific shit.

I never understood why they use the CO2 instead of something like CO. Carbon Monoxide I hear, they just fall asleep and die. That is how some humans commit suicide with their cars inside their garages. Its a painless way of going. Seeing that, I cant help but think of the gas chambers during the Holocaust. I wonder if any jews in Europe see the similarities and are outraged, LOL.

Might be a dumb question, but I thought that the electric shock and/or gassing puts the pigs out cold so they can't feel the pain when they are killed.

Is that not true?

From CO2, it appears the animals spaz out, and squeal, gasping for oxygen.

CO2 is probably the best way to do it, people die from CO2 inhalation peacefully and quietly, it doesnt burn their lungs.

Animal butchering is a brutal business, nobody WANTS the animals to die a painful death. You can have PETA build the plants, it would still be brutal.

I think you mean CO, carbon Monoxide. That when people sit in their car in the garage, stuff all the holes to make air tight, and just leave on engine.

That is why they have CO alarms now alongside fire alarms. If you are sleeping the CO will put you into deeper sleep if you are not aware.

I’m in jersey and go to a German butcher or a classic American style butcher. Both are expensive but the people who work there love their craft and take pride in it.

I even buy my chicken from the butcher. I would never buy or eat Tyson chicken if I can help it.

Names of said places?

As an avid hunter and having slaughtered a lot of livestock this bugs the heck out of me. Not sure why this is better than a bullet or pneumatic bolt to the head? Perhaps they are trying to preserve the head for sale.

They can kill more with the atmospheric slaughter, like the gas chambers in the Holocaust.

Names of said places?

They can kill more with the atmospheric slaughter, like the gas chambers in the Holocaust.

In Bergen county Karl Ehmers in hillsdale, Swiss pork store in fair lawn, there are other good places also. A place in waldwick is good, I can't remember the name though

Question. when animals eat other animals im assuming they are eating there fecal matter? and they seem fine. i really know nothing about this topic but i am curious. i heard tyson farms takes all pork waste matter and turns it into some sort of mist and then sprayed into the environment

In Bergen county Karl Ehmers in hillsdale, Swiss pork store in fair lawn, there are other good places also. A place in waldwick is good, I can't remember the name though

Do you know where they are getting their meats from? By that I mean what farms?

Do you know where they are getting their meats from? By that I mean what farms?

The butcher their says all their meat is raised with no hormones, no nitrates and fillers, good feed etc etc.

Even Whole Foods has a great butcher section. They also post pictures and a synopsis where products come from. The type of farm, who's in charge, that type of stuff.

It's horrible witnessing animals being killed in slaughter houses.
Indonesia is up there for being complete cunts regarding this shit.
Australia once suspended live animal trade to Indonesia for that exact reason.
But money talks and it resumed.

Question. when animals eat other animals im assuming they are eating there fecal matter? and they seem fine. i really know nothing about this topic but i am curious. i heard tyson farms takes all pork waste matter and turns it into some sort of mist and then sprayed into the environment
Where fecal matter?

It's horrible witnessing animals being killed in slaughter houses.
Indonesia is up there for being complete cunts regarding this shit.
Australia once suspended live animal trade to Indonesia for that exact reason.
But money talks and it resumed.
lived in jakarta the things i saw on the roads let alone what i dont see behind closed doors.. just wow

at some point are the bowels not ruptured and spreading fecal matter all over the place?
Yes, but it's not so much of a problem for their digestive system. Bacteria sensitivities vary greatly between a human and, let's say, a wolf.

lived in jakarta the things i saw on the roads let alone what i dont see behind closed doors.. just wow

Sorry to hear mate.

Inhumane slaughter and suffering of animals at the hands of people drives me crazy.
I frequent gore sites and have no issues, but if a vid involves an animal, I struggle.

My dream holiday would be at the Yulin Dog Meat Festival in China.
I would need reconstruction surgery on my elbow from the amount of uppercuts I would dish out.
It'll be similar to a John Wick movie.

Yes, but it's not so much of a problem for their digestive system. Bacteria sensitivities vary greatly between a human and, let's say, a wolf.
thank you. New Horrorfield is wonderful this time of year

Back