Disappointing news: Floyd denies talk of UFC deal

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He admitted that the UFC approached him though, probably more to do with promoting ZUFFA Boxing

While he admits the UFC did approach not long ago, and he could make a fortune by agreeing to a multi-fight deal with them, he as zero interest in going in that direction.

"That's not what I said....exactly what I said is this, if I made over a billion dollars before, I could do it again. If I chose to get in the UFC and fight 3 fights or fight 4 fights and then fight Conor McGregor, I could make a billion dollars, which I can. We just don't know what the future holds for Floyd Mayweather. I'm just saying I could; I'm not doing it, but I'm saying what I could do to make a billion dollars quick. I never said I was going to fight in the UFC - would and could do is different things. I'm not going to do it though," said Mayweather to Fighthype.com.

LOL you actually thought he would come? HAHAHA

Any fighter male/female would break his arm and use that broken arm to choke him out.

Why would a man with as much money as him sign, up to get his ass whooped and humiliated in front of millions of people?

In bigger news:

Macdonald's has not mentioned a release date yet for the quadruple quarter pounder.

I think the only person who took him seriously was Dana White lol.

Even Sherdog called horse shit on that one.

c4741b05a73c64ecee37b52ff1c689c5d7b665aa.jpg

artvsroyce.jpg

i.cfc

"Floyd said he wanted Ngannou in Cameroon, Yeah!!"-Dana White

Floyd doesn´t look broken to come to MMA..

Floyd-Money-Mayweather-Money-Cash-Private-Jet-.jpg

And even if he is broken he would box a can to make money... just like he did with Colin.

170827012738-22-mayweather-mcgregor-full-169.jpg

Kinda interesting he would fight 4 times than go after Conor.

According to the 10 other threads I would of thought he was fighting CM Punk.

So he needs warmup fights b4 he fights Champ Champ? Pussy{<Mcgoat}

He ain't making a billion dollars through no three or four fights lol. Especially with how stingy the UFC are. He wouldn't make anywhere near that kind of scratch even with three or four more fights in his own sport.

Back