Disney World unveils its nightmarish animatronic Trump

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but we go to Disney every year and I love the Hall of presidents exhibit. Something tells me this year will be a little less special with Donald Trump among the great leaders we have had in the past. Not to mention it looks absolutely horrendous.

On Monday, the animatronics team at Walt Disney World's "Hall of Presidents" exhibitfinally unveiled its robotic version of President Donald Trump in Orlando, Florida. Many dreaded the Trump-bot's unveiling and resented that it would appear alongside more widely beloved former presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama and John F Kennedy
4K-Videos.jpg

TrumpAA2-800x400.jpg

I mean it's like whoever made this thing was messing around and did it in an hour. Looks like a cross between Bruce and Kaitlyn Jenner.

http://www.newsweek.com/disney-hall-presidents-donald-trump-752708

It seems more like a friendly and less ugly version of the real life figure. Not to mention it looking 40 lbs lighter

I'm boycotting Disney World, this is an outrage. Fuck this gay Earth.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Hair is all wrong, needs more thinning, skin color not orange enough and that jaw, Jesus so horrible.

I'm boycotting Disney World, this is an outrage. Fuck this gay Earth.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

It just makes the exhibit a little less special in my opinion.

I mean in what world would Trump stand next to JFK, Lincoln, Washington, Roosevelt?

I mean in what world would Trump stand next to JFK, Lincoln, Washington, Roosevelt?
BS aside I do think it's a stupid idea that just brings negativity and mixed emotions to what's supposed to be a children's theme park.

People go there to see Mickey and Minnie, not JFK or Trump, etc.

BS aside I do think it's a stupid idea that just brings negativity and mixed emotions to what's supposed to be a children's theme park.

Politics, past or present, shouldn't be in a Disney theme park.

I kind of agree and I'm of course half kidding about Trump being there. I mean he is a president so of course he belongs there but he is SO divisive that the exhibit seemed well received until this. You should read some of the stuff on social media about it... Shit it's brutal and hilarious

Look at all the other President's faces. They're basically like:

<FookIsThatGuy>

It's better than the naked Trump statue.

Roboticists just can't do justice to a form built on the foundation of well-done steak and ketchup.

I was there this past weekend and was disappointment that the hall of presidents was closed down for renovations....
Now I'm even more disappointed to find out this was the reason.

Needs to be fatter. Trump is a fucking Orange blimp and they thinned his fat ass down. Face does not look like him either.
I have annual pass to Disney for the family. Have to check it out first hand and give an update.

Back