Disney World unveils its nightmarish animatronic Trump

Neato. The same pollsters that oversample dems and never talk to regular people. Meanwhile tax reform is minutes away from passing, economy is booming, isis is pretty much finished, ect ect. Prepare your rectum for a brutal prolapse in 2020.
1. The pollstrs predicted that Clinton would get more votes...
2. A bill that is more unpopular than Trump is close to passing and will be exposed by summer as a payout to donors and the top 1%....
3. Economy is on the exact projection the Obama administration set it on and there has been zero legislation passed to affect it...
4. Isis is not finishable unless you think you can finish wackamo...
5. Trump has fired more people from his own cabinet than any other president in history...
6. Trumps team has more indictments in the first year than the last administration had in 8, etc etc etc.
7. Teenagers talk about rectum preparing because the rest of society has realized it is lame...

2. A bill that is more unpopular than Trump is close to passing and will be exposed by summer as a payout to donors and the top 1%....
3. Economy is on the exact projection the Obama administration set it on and there has been zero legislation passed to affect it...
5. Trump has fired more people from his own cabinet than any other president in history...
6. Trumps team has more indictments in the first year than the last administration had in 8, etc etc etc.
7. Teenagers talk about rectum preparing because the rest of society has realized it is lame...

c8a.gif

Is this really thread worthy? I'll file this under "who gives a fuck?"

I don't know about you guys but we go to Disney every year and I love the Hall of presidents exhibit. Something tells me this year will be a little less special with Donald Trump among the great leaders we have had in the past. Not to mention it looks absolutely horrendous.

On Monday, the animatronics team at Walt Disney World's "Hall of Presidents" exhibitfinally unveiled its robotic version of President Donald Trump in Orlando, Florida. Many dreaded the Trump-bot's unveiling and resented that it would appear alongside more widely beloved former presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama and John F Kennedy
4K-Videos.jpg

TrumpAA2-800x400.jpg

I mean it's like whoever made this thing was messing around and did it in an hour. Looks like a cross between Bruce and Kaitlyn Jenner.

http://www.newsweek.com/disney-hall-presidents-donald-trump-752708

It only doesn't look right because it isnt fat.

That is what skinny trump would look like.

but you people kept insisting the economy was going to crash and burn if trump was elected .. can't have it both ways .. Trump has been a success and it burns the haters .. good times ..

also that animatronic trump must be a troll job .. you can't fk it up that badly by mistake .. not cool

I don't know about you guys but we go to Disney every year and I love the Hall of presidents exhibit. Something tells me this year will be a little less special with Donald Trump among the great leaders we have had in the past. Not to mention it looks absolutely horrendous.

On Monday, the animatronics team at Walt Disney World's "Hall of Presidents" exhibitfinally unveiled its robotic version of President Donald Trump in Orlando, Florida. Many dreaded the Trump-bot's unveiling and resented that it would appear alongside more widely beloved former presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama and John F Kennedy
4K-Videos.jpg

TrumpAA2-800x400.jpg

I mean it's like whoever made this thing was messing around and did it in an hour. Looks like a cross between Bruce and Kaitlyn Jenner.

http://www.newsweek.com/disney-hall-presidents-donald-trump-752708
LOL It really does look bad. They should just get rid of it. Unfortunately, us Americans are stuck for another 3 years, but at least Disney can kick that piece of shit to the curb.

but you people kept insisting the economy was going to crash and burn if trump was elected .. can't have it both ways .. Trump has been a success and it burns the haters .. good times ..

also that animatronic trump must be a troll job .. you can't fk it up that badly by mistake .. not cool
When did I say they economy would crash and burn? That's an ignorant statement.

If by succes you mean he has had more firings and more indictments in his first year than the last administration had in 8 then ok, he has been successful in firing his own appointments and in indictments.

Back