Dispensery Owners Kidnapped, Beaten, Bleached and Wiener Severed!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Damn, Watch your Wiener! @weich

Testimony began in Orange County Superior Court on Monday in the case of a 38-year-old Fountain Valley man accused of teaming up with two friends to kidnap a marijuana dispensary owner in Newport Beach, whom they allegedly, mistakenly, believed had buried $1 million in the Mojave Desert.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/...torture-that-included-one-losing-a-body-part/

Williams said he called for paramedics and then followed the woman to the crime scene. What he saw still sticks with him today, the sergeant said. The man had been brutally beaten and doused in bleach, Williams said. His penis had been zip tied and severed at the base.

“When you saw (the victim), was his penis gone?” asked Senior Deputy District Attorney Heather Brown.

“Completely,” Williams replied.

That is a terrible story. Fuck all that. If I was a dispensery dealer I would be strapped at all times.

There's more than one way to be murdered by pots other than fatal overdose

A eye for a eye. Castrate these pieces of shit, break all the teeth and throw them into san quentin.

That is a terrible story. Fuck all that. If I was a dispensery dealer I would be strapped at all times.
Most of them are. It's an all-cash business too. There have been some serious security issues surrounding the semi-illegitimate nature of the legal marijuana industry. I think private security contracting has a potential niche in this market if they can capitalize on it.

Most of them are. It's an all-cash business too. There have been some serious security issues surrounding the semi-illegitimate nature of the legal marijuana industry. I think private security contracting has a potential niche in this market if they can capitalize on it.

I don't think most people are packing in Colorado. It really isn't a big concern in most areas. We have more than 100 dispensaries in my city and I haven't seen armed guards at any of them. I wouldn't work for someone that carried since it would put me at risk of eating some massive mandatory sentences.

A eye for a eye. Castrate these pieces of shit, break all the teeth and throw them into san quentin.
Fuck that. Two eyes for an eye. Castrate, cripple, then set 'em on fire. These fucks don't deserve three square meals and a roof over their head.

I don't think most people are packing in Colorado. It really isn't a big concern in most areas. We have more than 100 dispensaries in my city and I haven't seen armed guards at any of them. I wouldn't work for someone that carried since it would put me at risk of eating some massive mandatory sentences.
Interesting. I had head the opposite from other folks out there. I had heard a lot of shops had at least one person who is armed, and some places have many. I had heard this a few years back, so maybe things changed, maybe someone is incorrect, or maybe it changes based on locality.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

What kind of a fucking animal do you have to be to do that to someone over a robbery?

I feel like I wouldn't even be able to do that to a guy that raped my mom or something. Maybe I'm just not mean enough.

I did pull all the legs off a daddy long legs once and laughed at it as it rolled around, so maybe there's hope for me.

What's hard to understand about that?

We are required to have 40 days of footage on hand.

We have more than 3 people working together so we can be charged under RICO as operating a criminal conspiracy.

The first transaction, which will be on camera, logged on paper, and logged in our Point of Sale system could result in a 5 year mandatory minimum sentence.

Each additional sale could result in a 10 year mandatory minimum, stacking infinitely. So at the end of a day you would have more than enough for multiple life sentences.

Right now I'm not risking any mandatory minimum sentences for selling medical marijuana by strictly following state rules.

On top of that, after more than 7 years of doing this I've had zero threatening situations. Nothing remotely close to threatening. It's a non-issuu.

What kind of a fucking animal do you have to be to do that to someone over a robbery?

I feel like I wouldn't even be able to do that to a guy that raped my mom or something. Maybe I'm just not mean enough.

I did pull all the legs off a daddy long legs once and laughed at it as it rolled around, so maybe there's hope for me.

Human beings can be savages. They thought he had a million dollars. There are people that would do that to you for $1,000

What's hard to understand about that?

We are required to have 40 days of footage on hand.

We have more than 3 people working together so we can be charged under RICO as operating a criminal conspiracy.

The first transaction, which will be on camera, logged on paper, and logged in our Point of Sale system could result in a 5 year mandatory minimum sentence.

Each additional sale could result in a 10 year mandatory minimum, stacking infinitely. So at the end of a day you would have more than enough for multiple life sentences.

Right now I'm not risking any mandatory minimum sentences for selling medical marijuana by strictly following state rules.

On top of that, after more than 7 years of doing this I've had zero threatening situations. Nothing remotely close to threatening. It's a non-issuu.

Even after 2 posts I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Not for nothing but why not kill them if you are going to go as far as cut in penis off?

Back