Dispensery Owners Kidnapped, Beaten, Bleached and Wiener Severed!

Seems like they just wanted to cut someone's penis off. If you hold a knife to a guy's junk, unless that person is beyond insane, they're going to tell you whatever secret you want to know.

I know they thought it was his money, but it seems strange that they kidnapped this guy two days after the girl moves in, torture and beat him, but don't harm her and leave her a knife to escape. Just seems a little weird.

The Feds still win some battles. Two weeks ago one of the District Courts confirmed that medical marijuana patients are not allowed to purchase, or possess, guns or ammo. That was for a woman who had a card but claimed to have not purchased or used any marijuana.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. It's literally nothing more than a punishment for what some law-makers decided was "skirting the drug laws" by getting weed medicinally.

You can be prescribed all the fucking anti-psychotics and anti-depressants in the world and still buy all the guns you want, but oh, you wanna smoke some weed? Sorry, too unstable to own a firearm.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. It's literally nothing more than a punishment for what some law-makers decided was "skirting the drug laws" by getting weed medicinally.

You can be prescribed all the fucking anti-psychotics and anti-depressants in the world and still buy all the guns you want, but oh, you wanna smoke some weed? Sorry, too unstable to own a firearm.

I totally agree. You can also be a known alcoholic and be good to go.

Ts’ mom.

gnrl.gif

Not sure if you guys knew this but Joe Rogan smokes marijuana.

Buddy of mine knew the guy who escaped from jail Hassan or whatever. Said he was a prick back in high school too.

so.....they thought he buried a Mil out in my area?

cmon son

Why do I feel worse about having my dick cut off as opposed to having my weiner severed?

I thought marijuana made you peaceful and happy?

I'd rather be dead than dickless. If I was that dude I'd kill every last one of them then off myself.

I totally agree. You can also be a known alcoholic and be good to go.

I want to know how they can justify taking away a constitutionally guaranteed right from someone because they have a health condition that benefits from a particular drug. Even with it still being schedule 1, there aren't any other schedule 1 drugs that if caught using them results in losing your 2A rights. It's preposterous.

I know a lot of the MMJ card holders have them for arbitrary subjective things like 'chronic pain' or 'anxiety' just because they like to get high, but let's say I have a 70 y/o grandfather who's been a gun owner his whole life and never caused any trouble, now has cataracts and found that weed helps with his condition. Now he has to choose between treating his illness or being stripped of his constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms. This is the kind of thing that's going to keep a black market around. People will be buying weed off the street to avoid losing their gun rights.

How are people not furious over this? It's outrageous. What does one even have to do with the other? Might as well take away people's right to vote while you're at it. That'll teach those dirty dope smokers.

I'm actually surprised they haven't tried that yet. Take away all the pot heads' right to vote and there won't be anyone to oppose these stupid anti-drug laws.

I want to know how they can justify taking away a constitutionally guaranteed right from someone because they have a health condition that benefits from a particular drug. Even with it still being schedule 1, there aren't any other schedule 1 drugs that if caught using them results in losing your 2A rights. It's preposterous.

I think all schedule I drugs will cause you to lose your 2A rights. You can use Schedule II drugs, like cocaine, if they are prescribed or used during medical procedures(nose bleeds, eye surgery, etc).

Here is their justification:

The court maintained that drug use “raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated.”

Source

I know a lot of the MMJ card holders have them for arbitrary subjective things like 'chronic pain' or 'anxiety' just because they like to get high, but let's say I have a 70 y/o grandfather who's been a gun owner his whole life and never caused any trouble, now has cataracts and found that weed helps with his condition. Now he has to choose between treating his illness or being stripped of his constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms. This is the kind of thing that's going to keep a black market around. People will be buying weed off the street to avoid losing their gun rights.

IMO, it doesn't matter why a person is using marijuana. That use alone, especially in legal states, does not make them incapable of handling firearms. Obviously a person shouldn't handle a firearm while intoxicated, but that's true regardless of the intoxicant.

I've heard that this is why some gunowners are going to recreational shops instead of medical shops, recreational shops don't record who you are. At medical shops we check your state ID, your medical card, have you sign an entry log, and then record your purchase under your name. There is a big paper trail.

How are people not furious over this? It's outrageous. What does one even have to do with the other? Might as well take away people's right to vote while you're at it. That'll teach those dirty dope smokers.

I think a lot of people are outraged, unfortunately it's not the people who can change anything. I haven't seen any NRA support or any other firearms group that is big enough to matter.

I'm actually surprised they haven't tried that yet. Take away all the pot heads' right to vote and there won't be anyone to oppose these stupid anti-drug laws.

That is definitely part of the strategy. You can hear Nixon talk about it in the Nixon tapes. If you were unfortunate enough to get charged with dealing, even petty amounts, you'll lose your rights as a felon.

That an obscene amount of power for the fed to charge people who really had no idea anything was going on. Like I said, I sold fake shares to a fake Quartz Mine that was investigated by the F.B.I. and wasn't charged with anything.

Even if it did exist, how lucrative are Quartz Mines? ;)

Back