Dispensery Owners Kidnapped, Beaten, Bleached and Wiener Severed!

I would 100% kill myself if I no longer had a penis. Life would not be worth living same with becoming severely injured or horribly disfigured.

Interesting. I had head the opposite from other folks out there. I had heard a lot of shops had at least one person who is armed, and some places have many. I had heard this a few years back, so maybe things changed, maybe someone is incorrect, or maybe it changes based on locality.

Here in Cali it has changed a lot. 10 years ago every place had armed security and you had to be buzzed in. Places in LA would have strict rules about what you could come in with (No Purses/NoBackpacks) and most had metal detectors as well.

Now you can just walk into places with 0 security. Doors wide open with signs advertising the business. It's strange how much it has changed since I first got my card.

Here in Cali it has changed a lot. 10 years ago every place had armed security and you had to be buzzed in. Places in LA would have strict rules about what you could come in with (No Purses/NoBackpacks) and most had metal detectors as well.

Now you can just walk into places with 0 security. Doors wide open with signs advertising the business. It's strange how much it has changed since I first got my card.

Every place I've seen in NorCal is very chill too. They have "security" outside but I don't think he's packing heat. I'm pretty sure he's making $15 an hour and is just there to call the cops if something happens. You just walk in and show your card and everyone stands in a nice line until you talk to your budtender.
I can't imagine those places getting robbed but I'm sure they do once in a while b/c of all the cash that exchanges hands there. It just seems like a stupid place to try to rob b/c of the amount of poeple in there and the number of cameras there.

Most of them are. It's an all-cash business too. There have been some serious security issues surrounding the semi-illegitimate nature of the legal marijuana industry. I think private security contracting has a potential niche in this market if they can capitalize on it.
From what I understand, they’ve generally already found it. Probably be the leading employer of American and Israeli ex special forces between the wars winding down and Weinstein and Singer already exposed.

Reading some other articles, it seems the two attackers were meth heads. I don't know what it is about methamphetamine that drives people to do such gnarly fucked up shit, but it's not the first time I've seen it.

Every place I've seen in NorCal is very chill too. They have "security" outside but I don't think he's packing heat. I'm pretty sure he's making $15 an hour and is just there to call the cops if something happens. You just walk in and show your card and everyone stands in a nice line until you talk to your budtender.
I can't imagine those places getting robbed but I'm sure they do once in a while b/c of all the cash that exchanges hands there. It just seems like a stupid place to try to rob b/c of the amount of poeple in there and the number of cameras there.

The place I go to is the same. They have a chill security guard who watches the lot. Think he's mainly there to make sure no ones is doing shady shit in the parking lot like smoking or selling. That use to be a rampant problem years back in some locations. This place in Lake Forrest had 6 places all in one building and people would hang outside all day asking for weed. Real grimy shit I'm glad I don't deal with anymore.

We still got some shady locations around here but thankfully they don't last long.

A eye for a eye. Castrate these pieces of shit, break all the teeth and throw them into san quentin.

Honestly I think if we really want to deter crime that this would be a great idea. For a few lifelong criminal scumbags it's probably worth risking going to prison but would they do the same if it could cost them their smendrick?

Prison is sufficient for your run of the mill crimes. White collar crimes, theft, dealing drugs, etc. But cruel and unusual acts like this should be done offender and then he should be thrown in jail for a long sentence.

The place I go to is the same. They have a chill security guard who watches the lot. Think he's mainly there to make sure no ones is doing shady shit in the parking lot like smoking or selling. That use to be a rampant problem years back in some locations. This place in Lake Forrest had 6 places all in one building and people would hang outside all day asking for weed. Real grimy shit I'm glad I don't deal with anymore.

We still got some shady locations around here but thankfully they don't last long.

I feel like the more legal it becomes the less shady stuff that goes on. Like you used to have to buy your weed from some "dealer" and you never knew what you were getting into or what strain he was selling. It was sketchy.

Ever since medical MJ it's been so much more chill and safe. Everyone is cool with it and it makes things much better.

Even if it did exist, how lucrative are Quartz Mines? ;)

Extremely. This guy made everything look legit. He had a sheet of paper to read from and stacks of note cards with leads like it was Glengarry Glen Ross. He had his own office space, wore a suit, and was making a shit ton of money. There were about 10 employees he had selling "shares" in this Quartz Mine every day and we suspected he was up to something but didn't really know. He seemed legit and projected an image of himself as being this wealthy businessman. The shares were an even $5,000 each and we sold it as a buy in on the mine which was supposedly in Argentina.

Got too high and hit the wrong guy.

Smh.

On PCP, of course. No one smokes blunts and does this shit.

He should not have cut off the man's penis it was the wrong thing to do?

Am I doing it right?

Lol check my Engrish prease! @HomerThompson

From a horse? Shit if it is functional he must now have a monster cock.

If I could not receive a new penis that is at least same size as before then fuck it all

Penis transplants are possible. There was a story earlier this year about a black dude getting a penis transplant but it was from a white dude. I don't recall anything else from the story though.

Jeez, is life really worth living if you have no more junk?I guess there are still movies and books. And some of you guys in here don’t even use what you have anyway.

Couple friends of mine from the Marine Corps started a successful marijuana dispensary security company. Seems to be doing quite well.

What kind of a fucking animal do you have to be to do that to someone over a robbery?

I feel like I wouldn't even be able to do that to a guy that raped my mom or something. Maybe I'm just not mean enough.

I did pull all the legs off a daddy long legs once and laughed at it as it rolled around, so maybe there's hope for me.

C.mon brah its a million dollars. Are you saying you wouldnt cut a weiner off for a sweet million bucks!!! Are you gay or something?

I'd probably do it for 500$

C.mon brah its a million dollars. Are you saying you wouldnt cut a weiner off for a sweet million bucks!!! Are you gay or something?

I'd probably do it for 500$

Am I gay because I don't want to cut off someone's weiner?

{<huh}

The most disturbing part of this post is that you admit you'd cut off a fellow sherbro's dick for $500. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I wonder what else you'd do to a weiner for $500 [<cena1}

Back