Dissapointed...Gained the Weight Back I Lost

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Nothing really worse than moving backwards. Joined the gym and started eating healthy but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel like I'm hungry all the time after a workout. Can't really cook for shit either. I just get super hungry at night because I eat really light during the day. Any advice from people out there who live a healthy lifestyle?

Learn to cook. Buy a slow-cooker / pressure cooker. Don't buy shitty foods that you can snack on.

Even if your eating is a weak point keep going to the gym while you figure that part out.

Something like 99.4% of obese people who've lost weight gain the weight back they've lost within five years. Not an excuse but it's a difficult challenge.

Learn to cook. Buy a slow-cooker / pressure cooker. Don't buy shitty foods that you can snack on.
Instant pot. All you really need. Buy carrot sticks.

Something like 99.4% of obese people who've lost weight gain the weight back they've lost within five years. Not an excuse but it's a difficult challenge.

Globally, the statistical percentage of people who manage to keep the weight off for more than two years is 0%.

The trick is not putting it on in the first place.

Oh, thought this was about getting back with an ex.

It's all about self perception.

You're not fat, you're fucking huge.

Globally, the statistical percentage of people who manage to keep the weight off for more than two years is 0%.

The trick is not putting it on in the first place.
I've always had a little bit of a gut but it's gotten worse since I graduated high school and started living on my own. Nutrition just isn't my strong point.

Do the opposite. Eat more during the day. Force it if you have to. Stick to protein and veg/leafy greens after 5ish

Consult with a registered dietitian. They should be able to put you on a meal plan that doesn't starve you, unless you're really heavy and are used to stuffing your face. Learn to cook and don't eat out. Part of sticking with a healthier diet is getting used to not eating things you usually do, some of which you may not even realize are bad for you. Sweets taste good, but if you don't eat refined sugar for awhile, it's almost too sweet when you try it again. You can only eat it in small amounts. I'm 160, never been fat. Look up the information today and call someone first thing monday morning. Good luck.

Learn to snack on fresh fruits and vegetables. Take a while to adjust to but apples, bananas, melons, oranges, berries, carrots all great healthy snacks that will fill you up.

Add hummus to punch up flavor.

Rice also great snack. 2 billion skinny Asians can’t be wrong.

First things first.

Call scientists to accurately discern how many calories are burned by typing threadtitles.

I've always had a little bit of a gut but it's gotten worse since I graduated high school and started living on my own. Nutrition just isn't my strong point.

Well, it's easier to keep it off than it is to get it off.

Don't let it get out of control.

First things first.

Call scientists to accurately discern how many calories are burned by typing threadtitles.

Zero.

That actually generates calories.

Some say it's the secret to perpetual motion.

Nothing really worse than moving backwards. Joined the gym and started eating healthy but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel like I'm hungry all the time after a workout. Can't really cook for shit either. I just get super hungry at night because I eat really light during the day. Any advice from people out there who live a healthy lifestyle?

Takes time to get use to a new lifestyle but my tip is to eat more proteins and fat and less sugar/carbs. For the same calories, proteins and fat rich food actually satiate you longer than food loaded with sugar/carb.

Also, if your goal is mainly for fat loss, then diet is doing most of the work, exercise certainly helps, but it won't do squat with a shitty diet. While you can have very good result with no exercise if you follow a strict diet.

you should be hungry after a workout. your body needs more nutrients.

everyone's body is different, but when i lost weight, i was never that hungry. i ate my normal amount, but i just dont eat shitty food anymore. and to deal with shitty food cravings, i have go-to craving alternatives. i used to have a huge sweet tooth, but now i dont. if i do want something sweet, ill have a low sugar kind bar, or some dark chocolate and apricots or something.

Back