Dissapointed...Gained the Weight Back I Lost

I traumatized my hand at the start of december and couldn't work out for 1,5 months. Gained 7 lbs of 20 I lost back =( I feel you TS.

Had the reverse when I got a frozen shoulder in 2016/17, lost muscle mass on that arm/sholder(yes it was the left arm, made me look a little "quagmirish") and to a lesser degree both because I ended up doing less heavy lifting plus stopped the only real upper body work I do via pullups, Its only in the past 6 months or so I'v really got back to normal and have probably put a few pounds back on via regained muscle.

Honestly I tend to think that diet wise the biggest issue isn't meals its stacks and drinking(sugary or alcohol), I mean most people have a limit as to how much they even want to eat in one sitting but eating thoughout the day removes that barrier.

Lost roughly 18lbs in the last 6-8 weeks (ish). Reading this thread scares me.

Off to the gym tonight boys.

Had the reverse when I got a frozen shoulder in 2016/17, lost muscle mass on that arm/sholder(yes it was the left arm, made me look a little "quagmirish") and to a lesser degree both because I ended up doing less heavy lifting plus stopped the only real upper body work I do via pullups, Its only in the past 6 months or so I'v really got back to normal and have probably put a few pounds back on via regained muscle.

Honestly I tend to think that diet wise the biggest issue isn't meals its stacks and drinking(sugary or alcohol), I mean most people have a limit as to how much they even want to eat in one sitting but eating thoughout the day removes that barrier.
Of course #1 is diet. But if you can't go to the gym you end up sitting on your couch with munchies, which happened to me.

Of course #1 is diet. But if you can't go to the gym you end up sitting on your couch with munchies, which happened to me.

Losing fat and losing weight of course aren't the same thing if you put on muscle which itself then burns more cals in the future.

Back