Divide & Conquer

J

Julius_Caesar

Anyone else notice how divided the US is at the moment? I live outside of the US but I pay attention and sometimes you get a clearer view looking in from the outside instead of being lost in all the sh*t out there.

I keep seeing the right attacking the left and the left attacking the right. Its mainly the right from what I can see. In almost every politically video or site there's someone commenting "liberal scum" or "leftists" etc. Like when Eminem put up that freestyle dissing Trump. A load of "fake YouTube accounts" started calling him a liberal sellout and Zionist puppet. Why cant he just dislike Trump? Do you have to be a liberal to dislike Trump in America or something?

This is just a conspiracy so don't take it too seriously but what if say an enemy of the US decided to hire thousands of English speakers to create a load of accounts on a variety of social media sites as a divide and conquer tactic? Now days comment sections seem to be more influential than actual videos especially after the "fake news" phenom. And its mainly fake accounts on YouTube that talk the most shit. Either way the US seems to be really divided at the moment and a country could take advantage of that.

Liberals didn't get what they wanted because they didn't play the game right and are bitter. That's all it is. They haven't learn d their lesson yet apparently do stand by for more losses next year

I keep seeing the right attacking the left and the left attacking the right. Its mainly the right from what I can see. .

LMFAO, wait are you serious ?

Nearly all major media is hard left attacking anything right of them. So just what in the hell are you talking about.

We can all thank Obama for leading the charge to create division in this country!

It's a perfectly empty society. Shallowness and lack of substance is de rigueur. Look at who we elected to lead us: John Miller.

Who is John Miller? Donald Trump trying to make himself look good before being a sock puppet was a thing.

He's a television show host with a history of failed businesses, who said he had no business in Russia, but very much did. And by a great deal, people are paying closer attention to whether football players are standing.

This society is a centimeter deep.

We can all thank Obama for leading the charge to create division in this country!
And here you have it. Trump is extremely divisive and engaging in multiple culture wars, publicly attacking private businesses, etc and not a peep. Obama gives completely rational and uncontroversial speeches about race and he’s “divisive”.

It’s all tribalism with you guys.

And here you have it. Trump is extremely divisive and engaging in multiple culture wars, publicly attacking private businesses, etc and not a peep. Obama gives completely rational and uncontroversial speeches about race and he’s “divisive”.

Obama just liked to bash Christians, the police, our military, and the constitution. That's not cool with me!

Obama just liked to bash Christians, the police, our military, and the constitution. That's not cool with me!
He did none of those things. That’s entirely right wing bubble stuff.

The first black president giving "rational and uncontroversial" speeches because once every 37 years a white cops kills a black guy resisting arrest or going for his gun. That is divisive.

Anyone else notice how divided the US is at the moment? I live outside of the US but I pay attention and sometimes you get a clearer view looking in from the outside instead of being lost in all the sh*t out there.

I keep seeing the right attacking the left and the left attacking the right. Its mainly the right from what I can see. In almost every politically video or site there's someone commenting "liberal scum" or "leftists" etc. Like when Eminem put up that freestyle dissing Trump. A load of "fake YouTube accounts" started calling him a liberal sellout and Zionist puppet. Why cant he just dislike Trump? Do you have to be a liberal to dislike Trump in America or something?

This is just a conspiracy so don't take it too seriously but what if say an enemy of the US decided to hire thousands of English speakers to create a load of accounts on a variety of social media sites as a divide and conquer tactic? Now days comment sections seem to be more influential than actual videos especially after the "fake news" phenom. And its mainly fake accounts on YouTube that talk the most shit. Either way the US seems to be really divided at the moment and a country could take advantage of that.

Americans like to talk shit online. In the real world, same old shit.

Maybe you missed the Obama Apology Tour.

I didn't even mention the IRS scandal under his presidency to go after conservative and religious organizations. Did this not happen then?

Either way the US seems to be really divided at the moment and a country could take advantage of that.

Nothing new my friend. This has happened in America at one time or another since this country was founded. In the 1960s it was much worst. Racial tensions and Vietnam. I don't think another country would be able to take advantage of the current situation. Advantage to accomplish what?

Liberals didn't get what they wanted because they didn't play the game right and are bitter. That's all it is. They haven't learn d their lesson yet apparently do stand by for more losses next year

I'm confused... Did the division start during the Obama administration due to what a horrible, divisive figure Obama was? Or did it start after Trump was elected due to what big crybabies the dems are?

There's no "conquer." It's not like we're going to conquer ourselves one day and then rule ourselves, as opposed to ruling ourselves. We are divided though. It isn't helping anybody except a few charlatans, who would probably make more money if we got along better anyway.

Anyone else notice how divided the US is at the moment?
The American leftists need to decide if they want to be Americans.

They won't stand for the anthem
They want to move to Canada (or at least say they do)
They want to import anti-American, Islam following immigrants

Last edited by a moderator:
The first black president giving "rational and uncontroversial" speeches because once every 37 years a white cops kills a black guy resisting arrest or going for his gun. That is divisive.
Once every 37 years? You’re being hyper sensitive. All he said in those cases is we need better civilian and police relationships. Omg he’s dividing the country!!!

Maybe you missed the Obama Apology Tour.

I didn't even mention the IRS scandal under his presidency to go after conservative and religious organizations. Did this not happen then?
Oh the fake scandal? Right, you didn’t mention that just the other made up scandals.

How a person can hold these opinions at the same time will never cease to amaze me.

Back