Divide & Conquer

If you go by the same polls that did hillary wins by 17637373% then yes or we could argue that maybe the polls you're putting stock in poop out some incorrect answers

How many times are we going to hear this dumb, discredited talking point from people with absolutely no understanding of statistics? Hm.

Didn't like 45% of polled Republicans believe Obama was foreign born? And then they elected the guy that started the birther movement.

Seems pretty damn mainstream to me.
That dude is close to getting his post bookmarked for that one. Hoo Lawd!

Maybe you should stop projecting. First term Obama was the most divisive President ever, and most of it seemed to be on purpose. He and Holder had a strong, open dislike of the Police. Obama toned it down for the last year of his first term and most of his second term.
I’m not projecting. Give specific examples because this is a load of shit.

lol he started lecturing the police at the funeral of one of their own who was killed by blm .. stfu .. obama had a side and he took it often
What did he say that bugged you? And what event?

How many times are we going to hear this dumb, discredited talking point from people with absolutely no understanding of statistics? Hm.

The penetration of the anti-information strain in conservative America really is impressive. Trump wasn't the first, and won't be the last, candidate to win an election with projected chances under 50%. But his supporters nevertheless use his win as evidence that information is corrupt.

Ahhh, the old "statistics are fake news" position. Instead, you could, you know, discredit polls on individual bases based on their methodology, instead of sticking your head in the ground. Also, doesn't the fact that Republicans elected the guy who started the movement kind of make you think those polls weren't fake news?

Trumpian political times indeed.
Show me which poll you want me to poop on. First ones I saw weren't done by reputable sources but maybe you have a special one

You pick the source before I discredit it. Whichever one I pick will be yeah that one is bad

What did he say that bugged you? And what event?

the funeral for the slain dallas cops .. he was lecturing them .. at the funeral of one of their own .. 5 of their own just got murdered .. and the relatives/friends are forced to sit there and listen to this turd lecture them while they're in the one place they thought they would be guaranteed to be left alone to grieve .. the only thing he should have been talking about was the lives of the cops, showing sympathy for their death etc .. nothing else .. that was not the place for that .. a serious lack of awareness .. it was very odd tbh

the funeral for the slain dallas cops .. he was lecturing them .. at the funeral of one of their own .. 5 of their own just got murdered .. and the relatives/friends are forced to sit there and listen to this turd lecture them while they're in the one place they thought they would be guaranteed to be left alone to grieve .. that was not the place for that .. a serious lack of awareness .. it was very odd tbh
What did he say that was so bad?

Liberals didn't get what they wanted because they didn't play the game right and are bitter. That's all it is. They haven't learn d their lesson yet apparently do stand by for more losses next year
Russia worked with Trump to win.

And the right wing in America is composed of racists for the most part. How else do you explain their contention that a right wing politician milquetoast reagan lite like Obama was the 'most divisive president in history?'

When Labor, read middle and lower class, celebrates and supports an economic royalist like Trump, well, we get something like you. SMH.

The American leftists need to decide if they want to be Americans.

They won't stand for the anthem
They want to move to Canada (or at least say they do)
They want to import anti-American, Islam following immigrants
You can wrap yourself in the flag and put yourself away for the night. 'Real Americans'...what the fuck do you know about being a real American you authoritarian follower?

All you have to do is wave the flag, wear a flag emblem on your lapel and rollover like a compliant dog when Trump orders it.

You are literally the opposite of a free man.

just so I know where you're coming from .. did you watch the speech and are ok with what was said ?
I don’t know, my memory is not perfect. If you know the parts that were offensive and shared it it may spark my memory and if I didn’t see it we can discuss it. I do pay pretty close attention to politics.

You pick the source before I discredit it. Whichever one I pick will be yeah that one is bad

This is just garbled nonsense that doesn't make sense in the context of what we are discussing.

goddamn iPhone. Fuck it
564a248a1fd8ab654889ecf505923f4cf4c03fb59d987cec2520ac32e461db5b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back