Divide & Conquer

I really don't like how the term liberal is used to describe the current "progressives" on the political left. I find them just the opposite of liberal. You can't claim to be a liberal without having the defence of liberty as your first priority, which the current wave of progressives don't. They're a collection of various leftist ideologies that seek to impose their strategies on addressing "inequalities", while employing negative labels to anyone that questions their methods and logic. The modern "liberals" have more in common with Fascists and Communists in terms of their intolerance of conflicting views and tactics in deal with them.

Anyone else notice how divided the US is at the moment? I live outside of the US but I pay attention and sometimes you get a clearer view looking in from the outside instead of being lost in all the sh*t out there.

I keep seeing the right attacking the left and the left attacking the right. Its mainly the right from what I can see. In almost every politically video or site there's someone commenting "liberal scum" or "leftists" etc. Like when Eminem put up that freestyle dissing Trump. A load of "fake YouTube accounts" started calling him a liberal sellout and Zionist puppet. Why cant he just dislike Trump? Do you have to be a liberal to dislike Trump in America or something?

This is just a conspiracy so don't take it too seriously but what if say an enemy of the US decided to hire thousands of English speakers to create a load of accounts on a variety of social media sites as a divide and conquer tactic? Now days comment sections seem to be more influential than actual videos especially after the "fake news" phenom. And its mainly fake accounts on YouTube that talk the most shit. Either way the US seems to be really divided at the moment and a country could take advantage of that.

Get over it she lost

The American leftists need to decide if they want to be Americans.

They won't stand for the anthem
Generalizing a percentage of leftists.
They want to move to Canada (or at least say they do)
They dont want to move to Canada. They're like 2 female employees in a boring dead end job and trumps the new manager with a lot of drama attached to him which gives the females something to gossip and bitch about to distract them from there inevitable deaths.
They want to import anti-American, Islam following immigrants
I mean I don't think they WANT to import some anti american immigrants. Its not like they woke up one day and decided to randomly collect anti americans. I think many immigrants are in a bad situation and they think its the right thing to do even if it comes with a huge risk.

It's laughable you guys would think Russia, or any Country that is an enemy to America could make any major impact in changing Americans minds about their own Country, and the World. You guys are clueless i.e. numbnuts and beyond saving, if you don't know who the culprit is in dividing America.
Its easier to change the mind when the victim is unaware its happening. Humans can be like sheep and follow what the masses are saying. Like when I play a song to someone and he doesnt like it but 3 months later everyones listening to it and now he likes it.

It's a perfectly empty society. Shallowness and lack of substance is de rigueur. Look at who we elected to lead us: John Miller.

Who is John Miller? Donald Trump trying to make himself look good before being a sock puppet was a thing.

He's a television show host with a history of failed businesses, who said he had no business in Russia, but very much did. And by a great deal, people are paying closer attention to whether football players are standing.

This society is a centimeter deep.

I got to agree in regards to our culture - even though I think we stand on the opposite of the fence as far as politics go...but very shallow. 95% of the world lives off less than a dollar a day, while we live like fat kings and we're bickering amongst each other about petty, stupid trivial things.

I was over it just after Bernie Sanders dropped out. Didn't want Trump or Hillary becoming president and didn't understand how America was left with those 2.

well luckily it doesn't matter who you want to be our president. we elected the person we wanted. get over it.

Maybe you should stop projecting. First term Obama was the most divisive President ever, and most of it seemed to be on purpose. He and Holder had a strong, open dislike of the Police. Obama toned it down for the last year of his first term and most of his second term.

Lol the most divisive ever?

More so than Bush and Lincoln

Clearly trump has divided this country in ways we haven't seen in a very long time.

Russia worked with Trump to win.

And the right wing in America is composed of racists for the most part. How else do you explain their contention that a right wing politician milquetoast reagan lite like Obama was the 'most divisive president in history?'

When Labor, read middle and lower class, celebrates and supports an economic royalist like Trump, well, we get something like you. SMH.

Way to completely discredit yourself. Go outside

well luckily it doesn't matter who you want to be our president. we elected the person we wanted. get over it.
LOL no you didn't. Most americans voted for the lesser of 2 evils. That's why over 90million americans didn't vote at all. Because most americans didnt like those 2 options including many of those who voted.

Liberals didn't get what they wanted because they didn't play the game right and are bitter. That's all it is. They haven't learn d their lesson yet apparently do stand by for more losses next year
A combination of denial, arrogance, sore loserness, and for many, self hate.

These are the core reasons.

The Right and more specifically, Trump supporters, just wanted to get on with life without people hating their country, irrationally hating their president and actively rooting against their own Republic.

I think this resistance from the Right is justifiable, and really, obligatory as the actions of an active, informed and patriotic citizenry. And that's where the division comes from.

A combination of denial, arrogance, sore loserness, and for many, self hate.

These are the core reasons.

The Right and more specifically, Trump supporters, just wanted to get on with life without people hating their country, irrationally hating their president and actively rooting against their own Republic.

I think this resistance from the Right is justifiable, and really, obligatory as the actions of an active, informed and patriotic citizenry. And that's where the division comes from.
Ffs people celebrated trumps candidate, the giant, losing. He lost to a guy that thinks homosexuality should be a crime and carried a gun on stage at a rally. What in the fuckity fuck

I’m not projecting. Give specific examples because this is a load of shit.

You're absolutely projecting. You can't see the difference in Obama's attitude in his two terms while telling others they live in a bubble.

First term Obama and early second term Obama were much different than late second term Obama. You have The first US General killed in action since Vietnam, one of only a handful to be killed in action since the Civil War killed 4 days prior to the Michael Brown shooting (an incident that has since been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be justified) and which one do you suppose Obama sends White House Staffers to, to convey the sympathies of the United States? The man who spent his life serving and died during that service, or the criminal who was killed after assaulting a Police Officer? Obama did little things like this CONSTANTLY throughout his first term and the first half of his second term that could only be seen as intentionally meant to insult what is seen as "Traditional America". Are Black Lives Matter Protesters openly advocating for the murder of Police in the streets? Yes, they are. What was the President's reaction to that? To condemn it? Nope. To try to explain why the Police were racist and those feelings were justified. Only when people actually did start murdering Police Officers did he finally take a more hard, firm stance on that position. After the Dallas and Baton Rouge Shootings, you're right, he did come out and openly speak firmly and strongly against what was going on. I thought it was one of his finest, if not successful, moments as President. But to pretend that the atmosphere that led to people taking to the streets to murder Police Officers wasn't in large part created by the percieved attitude of the President and his administration is nothing short of utterly naive.

You're absolutely projecting. You can't see the difference in Obama's attitude in his two terms while telling others they live in a bubble.

First term Obama and early second term Obama were much different than late second term Obama. You have The first US General killed in action since Vietnam, one of only a handful to be killed in action since the Civil War killed 4 days prior to the Michael Brown shooting (an incident that has since been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be justified) and which one do you suppose Obama sends White House Staffers to, to convey the sympathies of the United States? The man who spent his life serving and died during that service, or the criminal who was killed after assaulting a Police Officer? Obama did little things like this CONSTANTLY throughout his first term and the first half of his second term that could only be seen as intentionally meant to insult what is seen as "Traditional America". Are Black Lives Matter Protesters openly advocating for the murder of Police in the streets? Yes, they are. What was the President's reaction to that? To condemn it? Nope. To try to explain why the Police were racist and those feelings were justified. Only when people actually did start murdering Police Officers did he finally take a more hard, firm stance on that position. After the Dallas and Baton Rouge Shootings, you're right, he did come out and openly speak firmly and strongly against what was going on. I thought it was one of his finest, if not successful, moments as President. But to pretend that the atmosphere that led to people taking to the streets to murder Police Officers wasn't in large part created by the percieved attitude of the President and his administration is nothing short of utterly naive.
When did Obama say the police were racists?

Back