Dividends are not a good thing in a portfolio

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And you know why? It's because I said so. Nah, jk'ing, but seriously they are meaningless. As soon as you get your dividends the value of the portfolio falls like hell. I always thought Dividends are great but in reality they arent since the value of your portfolio will automatically fall.

Sherdog should pay a dividend based on post:like ratio.

I am not taking finance advise from some one who cant spell Conor.

What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?

Dividends you potato. You know, what a company pays their share holders that makes your stock portfolio drop.

I am not taking finance advise from some one who cant spell Conor.

We all make mistakes. Havent you ever spelled your favorite fighters name wrong before? Connor aint the easy name to spell, its a foreign name here.

Dividends you potato. You know, what a company pays their share holders that makes your stock portfolio drop.

We all make mistakes. Havent you ever spelled your favorite fighters name wrong before? Connor aint the easy name to spell, its a foreign name here.

Not when choosing a username.

Sorry to stray off topic but McGregor is the first person I’ve seen who spells Conor with one N. I always thought it was Connor.

Well arent you the smartest person on Sherdog ever. Let me guess your a doctor or Lawyer right?

No. I am just a regular poster who knows how to spell the names of my favorite fighters.

<Fedor23>

That's patently false

Dividend growth is GOAT

Sherdog should pay a dividend based on post:like ratio.

The entire forum would be in a rush to be the first to post an "incredulous black guy" gif for every thread and failing that girls in bikinis.

Sorry to stray off topic but McGregor is the first person I’ve seen who spells Conor with one N. I always thought it was Connor.

Well then its a good thing you did not chose a username based on it

Back