Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
divinityoriginalsinimage1-555x250.jpg

Last edited:
If you have the regular PC version do you get this for free? Think I remember reading about hat

If you have the regular PC version do you get this for free? Think I remember reading about hat

I am not sure...that was the case for Wasteland 2 Directors Cut...but I have not read or heard of the same deal for Divinity...

I never got far in this game, asked friends to DL it and play but no one wanted to pay for it.

Been waiting for this, gonna pick it up during the next steam sale.

I'm glad it's going to console and I hope the controls work smoothly. It seems like it would be a lot of fun to play with a friend. I absolutely loved that game, my pick for best game of 2014

I saw this just come out and it looks interesting but I don't have anyone for co-op. Dunno if I'd wanna play it alone.

One of the games I'm going to get over the Christmas period to invest some time into; along with Wasteland 2: Director's Cut.

Sweet is it out already.

I just bought this late last night but haven't played it yet. If anyone has it on Steam and wants to co-op, hit me up.

Got it for xbox. I've been waiting for a crpg like this to make it to consoles for a while. Hopefully this and wasteland will open the gates for more. I spent most of the day getting used to playing this type of game on my sofa. I loves me some old rpg gameplay and I am not sure I will build a gaming rig anytime soon so this is super nice to play. My xbox one is finally starting to put out. I'm bouncing between Destiny, Divinity, 2k15 and Fallout is almost here.

Got it for xbox. I've been waiting for a crpg like this to make it to consoles for a while. Hopefully this and wasteland will open the gates for more. I spent most of the day getting used to playing this type of game on my sofa. I loves me some old rpg gameplay and I am not sure I will build a gaming rig anytime soon so this is super nice to play. My xbox one is finally starting to put out. I'm bouncing between Destiny, Divinity, 2k15 and Fallout is almost here.

Do you not have wasteland?? It's fucking awesome, personally I like it more than divinity but divinity has got dat couch co op which is fucking rare these days in games.

Do you not have wasteland?? It's fucking awesome, personally I like it more than divinity but divinity has got dat couch co op which is fucking rare these days in games.

I will get Wasteland eventually but I didn't want to get into a post-apocalyptic rpg right before Fallout 4 so I went with Divinity.

Started it on the PS4 last night. Seemed real fun, and a pleasant surprise to be able to play on a console.

Just starting this game. Pretty cool so far, I loved Wasteland so I'm excited to get into this one. I really wish they had four player coop for PS4 though, that was kind of a bummer to learn there are only two controllable characters without mods.

Bought this on a PSN flash sale the other day. Want to get it started after I finish up with DS2. I just can't put it down and will probably start another NG+.

Back