DJ vs Brock Lesnar, DJ's prediction

This should rile up Sherdoggers pretty nicely.

In this topic.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well this should be the plan facing someone bigger, go to the bodies weak spots like liver and solar plexus no matter how big you are those shots can put you down. Although can MM even reach Brock’s liver?

Why can't he just be real and admit Brock literally kills him. Not metaphorically but literally one punch and hes dead. Second of all speed times mass equals force which doesn't have nearly enough to hurt Brock.

as soon as I watched the clip, I thought of how badly some Shertards would get triggered and seriously respond to it lol

Why can't he just be real and admit Brock literally kills him. Not metaphorically but literally one punch and hes dead. Second of all speed times mass equals force which doesn't have nearly enough to hurt Brock.

Aldo had been stone cold real at the time, saying that P4P is meaningless, and if they had put Cain in front of him, Cain would have won.

Sherdoggers gave him crap too, for not-promoting and all. Some guys just can't win.

Force equals mass times acceleration, BTW.

as soon as I watched the clip, I thought of how badly some Shertards would get triggered and seriously respond to it lol
Perfect.

Obviously DJ is joking around...he knows it's freaken tmz...they just want a sound bite...brock would literally be chasing that little dude all over the ring...he would literally pick him up with one hand and slam him down...it would be scary...as good as dj is...if hunt couldn't do anything against brock...what chance does dj have?

Last edited:
Aldo had been stone cold real at the time, saying that P4P is meaningless, and if they had put Cain in front of him, Cain would have won.

Sherdoggers gave him crap too, for not-promoting and all. Some guys just can't win.

Force equals mass times acceleration, BTW.
Acceleration is directly proportional to net force. Get hit by a 90 mph baseball or 90 mph car which has more.force?
Net FORCE = mass times acceleration. Acceleration is produced by net force
Newton's 2nd law BTW. But yes techincally in the scientific world you dont say speed bc speed does not entail the direction you are going. If I say I'm going 90 mph north now you have velocity. Acceleration is rate of.change in velocity.

Last edited:
Back