DJ vs Brock Lesnar, DJ's prediction

Can see Brock chasing the yellow mouse around the cage screaming ..... get in my belly

My money would be on MM. Brock goes fetal 8/10 against MM.

are they midgit tossing over at the jackson camp????

Wow! Greg and Wink are always so creative with new training regimens.....

Yeah it's part of AA's defensive training. He spins around Dodson to create dizziness from getting tagged and then he has to go 3 mins with a HW in sparring. Revolutionary stuff really.

you had trouble with does not equal could beat you
yeah, brock would have trouble running around to catch demetrious too
that doesn't mean MM would beat brock

I'll rephrase. He could beat me on points because I couldn't catch him. And if started on top he'd wiggle away from me and get away because he was so tiny and I wasn't used to trying to wrestle someone so tiny.

Brock would literally toss him out of the packed arena back to his record low gate against somebody we've never heard of for his 37th title defence.

Yes.

This is the forum that thought Conor and Ronda could beat Mayweather.

Fuck it, why not DJ beating Lesnar?

Mayweather only beats them in pillowfist-punch-fighting.....

Under any other ruleset, or in a 1v1 unarmed combat scenario, I'd favor conor or ronda before she was humbled......

Losing to Mayweather at pillowfist-punch-fighting is like losing to steven segal in an aikido demonstration......

Boxing only works if the opponent goes along with it.....it is way too limited as a fighting art....

So what he's saying is that TJ Dillashaw is scarier than Brock.....

It's as if we learned nothing from UFC 1,2, or 3.

I think DJ COULD win the fight.

I love Bas talking about liver shots.

Last edited:
What if he pulled some crazy leg lock or something.

Yuki pulled something like that off in the choke doc against a huge dude

brock-lesnar-powerbombs-spike-dudley-forever-o.gif

Lesnar is litrally twice his weight and then more. Brock would actually pull his limbs off.

It's clearly a joke, nobody is that stupid.

Acceleration is directly proportional to net force. Get hit by a 90 mph baseball or 90 mph car which has more.force?
Net FORCE = mass times acceleration. Acceleration is produced by net force
Newton's 2nd law BTW. But yes techincally in the scientific world you dont say speed bc speed does not entail the direction you are going. If I say I'm going 90 mph north now you have velocity. Acceleration is rate of.change in velocity.
I have no idea how a discussion like this comes up on Sherdog....but the relevant principle here is kinetic energy = 1/2 mass x velocity SQUARED. So if you double mass, you have twice the kinetic energy. If you double velocity, you end up with four times the kinetic energy. So increasing speed is a more efficient way to transfer energy to a target than increasing mass.

With that said, Brock Lesnar literally kills DJ.

And I don't see DJ putting down flyweights with liver shots, so how does he think he's going to do that to Lesnar?

Under any other ruleset, or in a 1v1 unarmed combat scenario, I'd favor conor or ronda before she was humbled......

Losing to Mayweather at pillowfist-punch-fighting is like losing to steven segal in an aikido demonstration......

Boxing only works if the opponent goes along with it.....it is way too limited as a fighting art....
Exhibit A.

I'd love to see Brock midget toss the little fucker.

Connor yes...he'd beat Floyd, but not Ronda...lmao, WTF does her being humbled has much to do with her Judo?

Ever heard of potshots? Floyd can easily spam potshots while moving constantly. Ronda ain't touching Floyd, let alone getting close enough for a clinch -> throw. Hell, Floyd can just keep jabbing and moving to light her up and can probably KO her with just his jabs. You think Floyd can't hit HARDER than Nunes????????????

Back