Dmitry Bivol vs. Jean Pascal on Nov.24 on HBO

Wow, Nail gets Stevenson, Alvarez rematching Kov, and Bivol gets the corpse of Jean Pascal.

The new era knocking off the old era or will any of the old dogs survive to see more another day at the top level?

Makes me think of those ultra-competitive battles Roy Jones had with Kelly and Woods...

Shit, is this really the best they could come up with? Pascal retired only to come back to fight a hockey player and then gets this?

I thought Bivol was fighting Callum Smith.

I thought Bivol was fighting Callum Smith.
Yeah, a fight we want to see when we want to see it, you wish. Have to watch Bivol pick the bones of a faded former titleist first, so we GET Bivol is "for real". Fuck the fight, they're graverobbers for this shit, Bivol is who people have been calling the next big thing at LHW and they got him
trying to scalp a name way past it. Lame.

If he really has the goods, Bivol should win in dominant fashion. If he has a bad night, well, Pascal can be a pain the balls. This one may be trickier than we think.

For me, the question is if Bivol stops him or not. I'd bet on a late stoppage. Pascal hasn't remotely impressed me for a near decade and I don't see him catching Bivol enough with his haymakers to make a difference. Shut out and stopped.

I really feel I was conned, when I went to Pascal's "retirement" fight. -_-

not a bad match up. Strikes me as a keep-busy fight rather than one that's really supposed to tell us more about Bivol.

Bivol will get the stoppage

Yeah, a fight we want to see when we want to see it, you wish. Have to watch Bivol pick the bones of a faded former titleist first, so we GET Bivol is "for real". Fuck the fight, they're graverobbers for this shit, Bivol is who people have been calling the next big thing at LHW and they got him
trying to scalp a name way past it. Lame.
That fight was never ever really discussed. Bivol just called him out when it looked like Joe Smith Jr was going to face Beterbiev instead because DAZN threw more money at him for that fight. Also, to face someone like Bivol, it was completely unrealistic to expect that turnaround time from Smith. That's less than 2 full months time from his fight with Groves and he'd need a 6 week camp for that fight at least.

Uh, lol. Bivol will dominate. It is a paycheck, so I cannot be too disappointed. He will have a big fight in 2019.

bivol by destruction. id like to see him and beterbiev win a few more before they clash, if they plan to

Back