DNA Tests to find out about ancestry:

What I got from the article is that it's not a scam. But someone down the street from you might have similar DNA to you so it also is a scam at the same time. The world is a melting pot. If you want to know who you are just look in the mirror.

Whatever the fuck they were trying to say they need to work on their writing skills and drop the hippie bullshit.
Yeah true you're right they can science but they can't English

Sure did. 98 percent and some change white. The 1. Whatever percent was Italian which is kinda gross.
Why is that gross?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
my superior western european bloodline has been untainted with the filth of foreign scum for centuries, i dont need to see it written out to know its true.

That's probably what the daddies of the innocent looking girls on blacked . C om used to think/say.. better watch it, if karma is real, might happen to u, if it hasn't already that is...

Has anyone done this or know about it?

I have recently been looking into it for my wife, she was curious about her heritage.

The first one i heard of was 23 and me. It was $99 for just ancestry and $199 to also find out about genetic health, all the way to find out if there is baldness in your family.

I then started doing other researches and came across, ancestry dna, ancestry.com, myheritage, kincore.

any recommendations or just tips that you know or heard of
I made a thread saying I'd done one and all I got was a bunch of tinfoil hats telling me never to volunteer your DNA to a database.

I go full edgy brah when I think of these DNA tests you have to pay for. For all we know they can just google your last name and make stuff up. There's no way for customers to double check or verify these results. They're over priced and IMO marketed toward old people (the commercial got my aunt). I think its a bit of a scam.

https://www.livescience.com/2084-dna-kits-secrets-scientific-scam.html

I read today white supremacists are using these DNA services to try to solidify their whiteness and when the results come back showing less whiteness, they discredit the DNA service. LOL.

I made a thread saying I'd done one and all I got was a bunch of tinfoil hats telling me never to volunteer your DNA to a database.

I made a thread about a year ago talking about if we had robots working for us we should be paid. Everyone talked shit and it went no where.

Elon musk talks about this and hes a genius

I go full edgy brah when I think of these DNA tests you have to pay for. For all we know they can just google your last name and make stuff up. There's no way for customers to double check or verify these results. They're over priced and IMO marketed toward old people (the commercial got my aunt). I think its a bit of a scam.

https://www.livescience.com/2084-dna-kits-secrets-scientific-scam.html

Its not hard to tell what ethnic blood is in your system. I highly doubt its a scam when we can clone humans from fake sperm.

our technology is very advanced

It's inaccurate because the test subjects are minimal compared to the total population of the world.

If you jerk off into a sandwich bag and mail it to clippy, he'll actually pay you for your dna sample.
Not sure what kind if results youll get, tho.

Back