DNC Hacks. Honestly it did not sway my vote

Ranzou**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/13/6287...stein-unveils-new-hacking-charges-in-dnc-case

Whether or not she was hacked and all her dirty laundry aired. It did not sway my opinion of who to vote for. Benghazi and the Emails were already out there. In fact knowing how easily they were hacked, does that not make her security breach even worse?

I mean regardless my question for the thread is, Did the Russian hacks sway your opinion somehow? The flurry of information and the Russians trying to undermine her really did not change my opinion of how corrupt she was.

It didn't air anything except what Putin wanted you to see.

Nah...Just like how Trump's bullshit thru out the election didn't sway my vote.

I already knew trump was an idiot who was full of shit way before the election.

I actually would like to see (if even possible) the quantifiable link between the hacks and votes lost

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/13/6287...stein-unveils-new-hacking-charges-in-dnc-case

Whether or not she was hacked and all her dirty laundry aired. It did not sway my opinion of who to vote for. Benghazi and the Emails were already out there. In fact knowing how easily they were hacked, does that not make her security breach even worse?

I mean regardless my question for the thread is, Did the Russian hacks sway your opinion somehow? The flurry of information and the Russians trying to undermine her really did not change my opinion of how corrupt she was.
You sound like a campaign ad for Trump. The propaganda wasn't meant to sway diehards like you. They targeted voters that were on the fence and they wanted to create more division and violence in our country.

So it didn't sway you so that means it had no effect on the election results, interesting logic.

Get over it. She lost...

Lol

I actually would like to see (if even possible) the quantifiable link between the hacks and votes lost

It's probably very hard to conclusively prove. People sometimes don't know why they make the decisions they make. They'll rationalize the decisions they made ("I bought it because it has X,Y,Z specs"), but a lot of the time their motivation is more visceral and once they've made that "gut decision", they start rationalizing why they did. That's obviously a generalization, and there are plenty of people who are more deliberate in their actions, but I think it's a phenomena that affects everyone to a certain degree. Everyone has a rosebud, I suppose - something they want because they want it, not for any practical purposes they can point at.

Last edited:
I think that the emails hurt Hillary's public image and diminished her possibilities of becoming President. It didn't sway my opinion of her, but I think that the emails and the DNC corruption caused moderates to vote for Trump.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a22142188/rod-rosenstein-indictment-russia-hack-collusion/

The other tidbit comes via Washington Post reporter Christopher Ingraham:

July 27, 2016, Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."
Indictment: That evening, Russian operatives targeted Clinton campaign emails "for the first time." pic.twitter.com/fanyaAxwfJ

— Christopher Ingraham (@_cingraham) July 13, 2018
@M3t4tr0n

Imagine if Obama called Iran to hack Mitt Romney or McCain....Can you imagine, how the right wingers would freak out? They would call Obama a Muslim(I mean they already were but much louder now)...Not to mention if Obama asked Russia, they would call Obama a Commie aswell(Much louder too).

I think it’s horrible we found out how corrupt the dnc is

I think that the emails hurt Hillary's public image and diminished her possibilities of becoming President. It didn't sway my opinion of her, but I think that the emails and the DNC corruption caused moderates to vote for Trump.
I think it's less causing moderates to vote for Trump and more people to either write in someone or vote for people other than Hillary or Trump.

Why would her private emails hurt her public image and diminishes her chances?

I voted for Trump based on his list of Supreme Court nominations.

The fact he’s been a great president in nearly every other facet is a bonus.

The DNC rigged their primaries. Then ran one of the most corrupt people possible as their candidate. Figure it out people.

Democrats went too far left, it’s as simple as that.

Russia hacks election to sway people away from Hitlery, Hitlery still wins popular vote. But, muh Russia election tampering!

So, did the Russian hacks release emails that were all real or did they make fake ones up? I've always been confused as to why people were upset about the hacks if all the emails were real. All they did was reveal how big of a shit show the DNC is.

It's not.

You can't prove the hacks changed someone's vote, just like TS can't truthfully state it didn't effect his.

This is especially true when you don't exactly what information you wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Back