DNC Hacks. Honestly it did not sway my vote

Kind of a dumb thread logically. The point of this type of information spreading is not to make the person sit up and say "Today I am changing my opinion on X." It works by slowly conditioning the person's perspective.

There's some rule about advertising - Messages are more effective when repeated.

No one switches companies after 1 ad. They have to see multiple ads, in various places, to gradually absorb the message that Product X is better than Product Y. That's how this works.

you just gave me a story from a guy that was getting leaked docs straight from Russian agents lmfao. Useful idiots.
Wow. It says that nowhere. You do not even have the common ability to read. I refuse to attempt to have a conversation with someone that does not even possess 1st grade reading skills. No wonder libtards are so fucking stupid. Go to the hospital. You are braindead.

Wow. It says that nowhere. You do not even have the common ability to read. I refuse to attempt to have a conversation with someone that does not even possess 1st grade reading skills. No wonder libtards are so fucking stupid. Go to the hospital. You are braindead.
The guy who wrote the article you cited was getting material from guccifer 2.0. He was such a butt hurt bernie stan that he didn't care if it was a Russian agent and he was being used to promote their propaganda.
On Tuesday, the Observer published a piece maintaining that the DCCC had coordinated—presumably improperly—with the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2015. The story, written by a freelance contributor named Michael Sainato, cited “an internal DCCC memo” leaked to the Observer from Guccifer 2.0—the handle of the hacker or hackers who have successfully targeted these Democratic committees. The Observeris owned by Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who has been a top adviser to the Republican presidential nominee.

Reached by Mother Jones via Twitter’s direct messaging platform, Guccifer 2.0, referring to Sainato, said, “i gave them some exclusive docs they asked for.” The hacker—who has identified himself as a male in prior communications with Mother Jones—said he provides documents to anyone who requests them. He said he would even give materials to Fallon, if Fallon asked. He denied that he had coordinated anything with the Observerand claimed not to have known that Sainato was working on a piece for the newspaper owned by Trump’s son-in-law. He said Fallon was “silly :).” And he claimed that he has not been trying to help Trump: “this is absurd, if u remember it was me who published trump’s dossier.” (He was referring to leak of Democratic National Committee opposition research file on Trump.)
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trump-clinton-russia-hack-kushner-observer/

The guy who wrote the article you cited was getting material from guccifer 2.0. He was such a butt hurt bernie stan that he didn't care if it was a Russian agent and he was being used to promote their propaganda.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trump-clinton-russia-hack-kushner-observer/
Therefore, you are citing unverified claims by Clinton's campaign (AKA Seth Rich's murderers) as "proof" of Russians. Might as well claim the DNC & Clinton funded fake news proven false pee gate dossier is proof of Russian collusion as well. After all, if Hillary Clinton (a criminal who belongs in prison) said it, then it must be true. I hate to burst you utopian bubble, but Russian propaganda did not get Trump elected. Trump's pro American MAGA America first platform run up against the globalist, open borders, regime changing & constant war, rip up the US Constitution deep state approved same old, same old Clinton platform is what got Trump elected. If you want to buy the operation mockingbird deep state fake news version instead of believing that Americans like the idea of Americans being put first, then its the USA and you are free to remain ignorant & uninformed if you so choose to. As I stated before, it was not a Russian agent and not promoting Russian propaganda. Julian Assange & Wikileaks received the emails from an insider at the DNC, and Russians had nothing to do with the gathering of the emails, nor the release of them. It was a concerned US citizen that felt the public needed to know the truth about our election being rigged at the DNC as was proven in the released emails.

Therefore, you are citing unverified claims by Clinton's campaign (AKA Seth Rich's murderers) as "proof" of Russians. Might as well claim the DNC & Clinton funded fake news proven false pee gate dossier is proof of Russian collusion as well. After all, if Hillary Clinton (a criminal who belongs in prison) said it, then it must be true. I hate to burst you utopian bubble, but Russian propaganda did not get Trump elected. Trump's pro American MAGA America first platform run up against the globalist, open borders, regime changing & constant war, rip up the US Constitution deep state approved same old, same old Clinton platform is what got Trump elected. If you want to buy the operation mockingbird deep state fake news version instead of believing that Americans like the idea of Americans being put first, then its the USA and you are free to remain ignorant & uninformed if you so choose to. As I stated before, it was not a Russian agent and not promoting Russian propaganda. Julian Assange & Wikileaks received the emails from an insider at the DNC, and Russians had nothing to do with the gathering of the emails, nor the release of them. It was a concerned US citizen that felt the public needed to know the truth about our election being rigged at the DNC as was proven in the released emails.
No I'm not. the actual hacker(guccifer) said he gave him the material. its not Clinton's people. its the actual hacker.

Wikileaks and russian hackers deliberately trying to cause conflict between Hillary and bernie supporters

No I'm not. the actual hacker(guccifer) said he gave him the material. its not Clinton's people. its the actual hacker.
There is no hacker. Right from your article: "Guccifer 2.0 has denied multiple times that he is working for, with, or on behalf of Russian interests"
More from your article:
Anonymous US officials have repeatedly told journalists that Guccifer 2.0 is linked to the Russians
Real news does not cite "anonymous sources". Real journalist have real sources. You are going to have to do better than "anonymous people" said so to actually have any real evidence. You come up way short on brains once again. Try taking your head out of the sand and paying attention instead of relying on the operation mockingbird fake news and their anonymous sources that only promote the deep state globalist will evilly rule the entire world agenda.

The promise of putting Americans first after decades of politicians lining their own pockets to put Americans last is what made Trump President. The promise of maintaining the status quo of the globalist destruction and attacks upon the US Constitution along with the actual crimes Hillary committed by her own actions is what made Hillary lose. It had nothing to with Russians. Anyone who believes Hillary lost because of Russians is a complete fucking brainless moron. Who are you going to blame when Trump wins again in 2020? The sole blame rest upon the shoulders of the leaders who have failed to support the American people and American workers for half a century. They will not admit or tell you that, so they point fingers at the ghosts of Russians.

The only "real" evidence of Russian election interference has been Mueller's indictments. His first batch of Russian Indictments was a sideshow & were people and companies that Mueller expected to not come nor show up in court. When they did, he had nothing on them and was completely unprepared to even make a case. One company did not even exist.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/04/mueller-russia-interference-election-case-delay-570627
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30556/disaster-mueller-indicted-russian-company-didnt-ryan-saavedra
The latest batch of Russian indictments is a look over here strategy to attempt to take the heat away from the deep state operatives being exposed as running a hostile coup to overthrow a Constitutionally legally elected President. We will see how that turns out and if any real evidence is ever presented in a court of law. As of right now, there has been no evidence of Russian hacking, election interference, nor collusion. All you have as of now is baseless allegations of anonymous sources.

The Russians would very much prefer Hillary as President. The Russians already proved they can bribe Hillary with Uranium One. Anyone can get Hillary to do anything they want with a large enough donation to The Clinton Foundation. Meanwhile, Trump refused to take the bribes of all special interest. Trump's interest lies with the US Constitution, the American people, and American workers. You would even know any of this being an Operation Mockingbird fake news junkie & pawn of the globalist deep state.

There is no hacker...yet he had hacked material no one else had. Fucking hell I can't with you people

Wikileaks and russian hackers deliberately trying to cause conflict between Hillary and bernie supporters

There is no hacker...yet he had hacked material no one else had. Fucking hell I can't with you people
"After examining metadata from the "Guccifer 2.0" July 5, 2016 intrusion into the DNC server, independent cyber investigators have concluded that an insider copied DNC data onto an external storage device," the group, who counts among its members William Binney, a former NSA analyst turned whistleblower, wrote in a letter it sent to President Trump. "Key among the findings ... is the conclusion that the DNC data was copied onto a storage device at a speed that far exceeds an Internet capability for a remote hack. Of equal importance, the forensics show that the copying was performed on the East coast of the US"

https://www.sott.net/article/391123...-Putin-Trump-summit-as-Russiagate-fizzles-out

You do not have any proof that Russians hacked the DNC, only allegations. I guarantee you have no proof that Russians hacked the RNC. You have nothing but a false claim from disgraced fired deep state globalist Democratic operative James Comey that the RNC was hacked. A claim that has never been backed by any evidence. An independent firm has proven that the DNC leak was from within and downloaded to a flash drive at speeds that would be impossible to achieve via hacking over a web connection. Julian Assange has confirmed that the DNC emails did not come from Russia but from a Bernie Sanders supporter from inside the DNC who was upset with the DNC's rigging of the primary for Hillary (most likely the murdered Seth Rich, although Assange is yet to confirm exactly who it was).
Looks like Sherlock(me), knows what he's talking about, while as usual, Watson(you), is standing still around with no clue trying to figure out and understand WTF is really going on but your completely eternally lost.
Yea also I haven’t seen one bit of technical evidence of any hacks from Russsin government. I’ve heard them say they saw Russian IP’s which is the dumbest thing to notate, any descent black hat will always disguise their Ip’s and cover any tracks. There is a reason in the cyber security industry when any attack’s happen they don’t attack/hack back because the attack’s back won’t actually go to the bad guys . So hard to believe penetrating attack’s. Facebook /Twitter bots yea probably

Back