do any of you use the philly shell defense??

Broner would be brilliant if he went back to what brought him to the dance in the first place. Instead of always trying to do a Floyd impersonation...and a bad one.

Yes. But also I saw that one video of the Master fencing instructor (guy trained a handful of Olympic medalists) and he said feinting and whatnot is the hallmark of a novice. Which I found unusual. But then he said: "Novices are obsessed with trickery, deception, trying to get you to think they're going to do something or not. A Master fencer just ignores all that, either they're going to stab you or they're not."
If he has the potential to be brilliant fighting the way he was orginally taught why do you think he tries to imitate floyd? Is he afraid of taking punishment? Also I heard Aaron pryor helped train him as an amateur does Broner's style have of elements of Pryor's style?

Broner when he listens to his original trainer is an aggressive volume puncher who has stopping power in both hands. I can't answer to why he tries to imitate Floyd, I've not been around him enough to observe and I never cared enough to watch enough material on him to garner a suspicion.

Back