Do boxing and kickboxing have popular fighters with fake WWE persona, Colby style?

something about getting punched in the face as a full time occupation tends to humble people. just look at anthony mundine (if any of you know who that is)

Isn't he a 9/11 defender degenerate?

Gervonte Davis comes across as a complete prick, and has already been world champ. Although he's managed by Mayweather so shouldn't be surprised on either count.

Gervonte Davis comes across as a complete prick and has already been world champ. Although he's managed by Mayweather so shouldn't be surprised on either count.

I really think Broner is fake, he's wannabe mayweather, when i think of fake i think of guys who have pre-planned antics like colby does, as for broner this promo and that whole "fake proposal comb my hair instead prank" screamed disingenuous whereas Fury seems like he just says exactly whats on his mind no matter what and is a nutjob with immense boxing talent

EDIT: Hari has definitely had been convicted of crimes with assault charges

Mayweather himself is a persona. It took the money may persona for him to start selling ppvs

Muhammad Ali never hid the fact that he stole his act from pro wrestler Gorgeous George

Prince Patel is your boy. He makes Colby look like a top bloke. His act is hilariously poor.

Sometimes it seems to me that MMA is the only place where fighters have to be "entertaining" in WWE style.

it is, because now they're more like WWE. in WWE it's not the best workers who get paid the most, it's the guys who sell the most merchandise and tickets.

MMA is becoming less of a sport and more of a sport entertainment. the other sports would never allow someone to play in their sport on a professional level with zero experience.

elanimalsantana said:
Muhammad Ali never hid the fact that he stole his act from pro wrestler Gorgeous George
Source please.
How about his autobiography, "The Greatest", plus numerous interviews. Like I said he never hid that fact. In a nutshell he said that he was on the same talk show with Gorgeous George very early in his career and noticed the big reaction he got from the audience, so much so that he actually went to watch him wrestle and noticed the huge crowd and big reaction he received. He decided then and there to do the same thing to get attention and sell tickets.

Like I said, it is no secret, common knowledge.

elanimalsantana said:

How about his autobiography, "The Greatest", plus numerous interviews. Like I said he never hid that fact. In a nutshell he said that he was on the same talk show with Gorgeous George very early in his career and noticed the big reaction he got from the audience, so much so that he actually went to watch him wrestle and noticed the huge crowd and big reaction he received. He decided then and there to do the same thing to get attention and sell tickets.

Like I said, it is no secret, common knowledge.
Video just in case:

in boxing you have Broner, Fury, Macho Camacho (RIP), Mayorga, Ali, Saunders, Mayweather. Canelo is nowhere among shittalkers, he's like a poster boy for Golden Boy and Oscar; all clen, i mean clean, "humble" with no trash talk

i think Broner is the closest thing to Colby, because Badr and Tyson Fury aren't acting. Badr is really an asshole in real life, and Tyson is really crazy.

also, Shannon Briggs i think is waaay better at real life trolling than Colby is. Colby only really trolls the internet, because it's safe. Shannon Briggs straight up stalks motherfuckers lol

Damn, how could i forget Briggs. MF went into Klitschko's camp to troll him!!

Back