Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs a lot

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs? I dont mean dog dies, but gets losts, or even stolen.

I am often in latino areas in NYC metro. They range from Dominican, to PR, or Central/South American and Mexican in makeup. I always see signs for missing pet dogs. Like Shih Tzus, or Havanese, to Bichons etc, etc. I never see this in other areas like white, black, asian, Moslem, Hindus, etc, etc.

How do you lose your dog? Its like losing a child. Have you noticed this trend in your area?

I always keep my Sherdog close.

I live in the heartland so Latinos cannot afford dogs.

Corona is a shithole

lost+dawg+dr+heckle+funny+wtf+lost+dog+posters.jpg

Its because they always hang out in the front yard instead of the back

I dont live around no fuckin latinos
Nothin but Chicanos and Paisas around here

This is a partly racist assumption on my part but I believe it has to do with working parents and responsibility. When hispanic kids want a dog the parents tell them its gonna be 100% their responsibility. Its not the families pet... The when some 10 year old leaves the door open you get this.

Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs? I dont mean dog dies, but gets losts, or even stolen.

I am often in latino areas in NYC metro. They range from Dominican, to PR, or Central/South American and Mexican in makeup. I always see signs for missing pet dogs. Like Shih Tzus, or Havanese, to Bichons etc, etc. I never see this in other areas like white, black, asian, Moslem, Hindus, etc, etc.

How do you lose your dog? Its like losing a child. Have you noticed this trend in your area?

Hmm idk,

But white people sure seem to be losing their bitches in Latino and Black neighborhoods more and more.

Im latino, presently I don't have any dogs but I've had dogs and Ive never "lost" a dog... but I agree with what you are saying... never thought about it as a latin thing but yeah growing up I heard many times people or families saying "the dog got lost" or even "the dog ran away" ... no mothefucker the dog "didnt get lost"... "you fucking lost it" I always thought that too

This is a partly racist assumption on my part but I believe it has to do with working parents and responsibility. When hispanic kids want a dog the parents tell them its gonna be 100% their responsibility. Its not the families pet... The when some 10 year old leaves the door open you get this.
Yeah this happens a lot in latino families sure

I grew up around Mexicans and have lived in various parts of Latin America, and I can vouch for the fact that many of them are remorseless thieves. Crime stats in Hispanic areas back me up on this also.

There's a reason so many Mexican recipes being with...... Step 1: Steal a chicken. :D

It's mostly white people losing dogs where I live.

Back