Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs a lot

How do you know it was black people who broke into your house?

My brother, who lived 3 houses down, went over to see what was going on since the house alarm went off. He saw them run away with ONLY the dog. They left TVs, playstations, and computers bagged up.

Kind of funny. The one latino house in my neighborhood (that i know of at least) has a little white dog that is always roaming in the streets at night. I thought it was a stray for like 3 years until one day i saw the lady come out and take it back inside. I dont know how it hasnt been run over yet ive almost hit it like 20 times

My brother, who lived 3 houses down, went over to see what was going on since the house alarm went off. He saw them run away with ONLY the dog. They left TVs, playstations, and computers bagged up.

<WellThere>

Asian people are stealing them and eating them or serving them at their family restaurants. They figure Latinos are less likely to call the authorities.

<JonesLaugh>

It's mostly white people losing dogs where I live.
Same here. I live in an area with a lot of Latinos generally too, although my neighborhood is predominately white and middle class and on the periphery of some very wealthy neighborhoods.

I hope he at least get a plate number? Did they catch the guys?

I hope he at least get a plate number? Did they catch the guys?

He didn't get anything, he was probably scared/shocked. I don't think he was expecting them to still be there. And cops didn't catch them, despite our house not being the first nor last in the neighborhood to get broken into.

*fedor shrugging gif*

good guess, you see the signs up too right. But I also see in Washington Heights, South Bronx, Jackson Heights, Bushwick etc.

Dude, I see those signs up, too all the time in my neighborhood in Brooklyn. I have zero sympathy for them. I mean there are leash laws, so if their dog was on the leash how...oh ok, tough shit then.

There's not many Latinos living in England, which is a damn shame because it's nigh on impossible to get a decent taco.
no latino,shit taco is more than a fair trade.

There's not many Latinos living in England, which is a damn shame because it's nigh on impossible to get a decent taco.
My brother once mentioned opening up a taco shop somewhere in Europe, how bad is the Mexican food in England?

I've noticed they don't like it when you park in front of their house either. They think they own the area in front of their house for some reason.

xlqtE2u.jpg

the shitty part is a lot of dogs are taken as "bait" dogs for fighting dogs, they remove the teeth and everything. Sick

Hmm idk,

But white people sure seem to be losing their bitches in Latino and Black neighborhoods more and more.

Thats cool cuz latino n black bitches are getting lost in white neightborhoods more and more.

Everything balances out

Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs? I dont mean dog dies, but gets losts, or even stolen.

I am often in latino areas in NYC metro. They range from Dominican, to PR, or Central/South American and Mexican in makeup. I always see signs for missing pet dogs. Like Shih Tzus, or Havanese, to Bichons etc, etc. I never see this in other areas like white, black, asian, Moslem, Hindus, etc, etc.

How do you lose your dog? Its like losing a child. Have you noticed this trend in your area?

We live close to Asians.

Back